Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Spider-Man November 2018 Solicitations

WEB OF VENOM: CARNAGE BORN #1

DONNY CATES (W), DANILO S. BEYRUTH (A) Cover by KYLE HOTZ VARIANT COVER BY IAN BEDERMAN

* Join DONNY CATES as he continues to snake his tendrils through the VENOM mythos -- this time visiting the sickening sociopath called CARNAGE!

* A cruel cannibal obsessed with death and murder, few mourned Cletus Kasady after he seemingly died in VENOMIZED.

* But now a cult devoted to the madman has gathered, hoping to resurrect their fallen idol and return his madness to the Marvel Universe...

40 pages, $4.99.

TYPHOID FEVER: X-MEN #1

CLAY McLEOD CHAPMAN (W), WILL ROBSON (A) COVER BY R.B. SILVA VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN CONNECTING VARIANT BY GERARDO SANDOVAL (2 OF 3)

* TYPHOID MARY has returned to Hell's Kitchen and taken over the neighborhood's psychiatric hospital, overwhelming Manhattan's most dangerous neighborhood with her unique telekinetic abilities.

* When mutants and humans alike get caught in the crossfire, the X-Men have no choice but to intervene... only to square off against THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?!

40 pages, $4.99.
    SPIDER-GEDDON #3

CHRISTOS GAGE (W), JORGE MOLINA (A/C) CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE (3 OF 5) VARIANT COVER BY ELIZABETH TORQUE VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HAWTHORNE

REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE!

* One SUPERIOR SPIDER is willing to do whatever it takes to defeat the Inheritors!

* Will Miles and his team have to stop him before he goes TOO FAR?

* Stand together or fall separately -- isn't that how it goes?

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-GEDDON #4

CHRISTOS GAGE (W), JORGE MOLINA (A/C) CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE (4 OF 5) VARIANT COVER BY JOE CHIODO

* As long as SOLUS, the father of the Inheritors, has not returned, the Spiders still stand a chance.

* If he is revived, it means Kaine and Spider-Woman's Spider-Force has fallen...

* And the Spider-Eaters have one leader, one cause -- total annihilation!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-FORCE #2

CHRISTOPHER PRIEST (W) PAULO SIQUIERA (A) Cover by SHANE DAVIS

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!

The deadliest mission in all of SPIDER-GEDDON has come up and Kaine has stepped forward for what he's sure will be a suicide mission. But he can't do it alone, and Jessica Drew, A.K.A. Spider-Woman, has signed on to help, but has Kaine told her the whole truth? With Ashley Barton, from the OLD MAN LOGAN universe and two new characters (Astro-Spider and Spider-Kid), Kaine's team is complete and their first mission may be their last!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-GIRLS #2

JODY HOUSER (W) ANDRES GENOLET (A) Cover by YASMINE PUTRI VARIANT COVER BY GANG HYUK LIM

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!

* SPIDERLING's parents have gone to fight the Inheritors! Now she has to prove that MAY PARKER and ANYA CORAZON made the right choice bringing her on their mission!

* The mysteries of the SPIDER SOCIETY have been protected for centuries, but our heroes are running out of time to unravel them!

* And if the Inheritors learn about their mission, the SPIDER-GIRLS won't just be racing the clock -- they'll be running for their lives!

32 pages, $3.99.

VAULT OF SPIDERS #2

RYAN NORTH, CULLEN BUNN, GEOFFREY THORNE (W) DAVE WILLIAMS, ADAM GORHAM (A) COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!

* We're way past first blood--the Spider-Army needs new recruits! No one's too weird to die for -- er -- serve the cause!

* Ryan North joins the cause with an incredible story starring SPIDER-MA'AM, a spider-powered Aunt May with Dave Williams (UNCANNY X-FORCE) on art!

* CULLEN BUNN (X-MEN BLUE) and TBA bring you a tale of a nightmare world where monsters roam the streets and a SPIDER-MAN strange enough to call it home! You will NEVER guess who's under the mask!

* Geoffrey Thorne brings an all new Spider-Character to the table, with a Spider-Powered Captain Stacy! Police Officer by day, vigilante by night in a way you've never seen before!

32 pages, $3.99.
    PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #312

SEAN RYAN (W), JUAN FRIGERI (A) Cover by PHILIP TAN

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!

* In the first round with Morlun, Spider-Man barely survived, and one of his most valuable possessions didn't.

* The cavalry isn't coming. Is there anywhere else to turn?

* You KNOW Peter Parker is desperate if he's asking J. Jonah Jameson for help!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #2

SEANAN MCGUIRE (W), ROSI KAMPE (A) Cover by BENGAL VARIANT COVER BY TBA UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TBA

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!

* Trapped on a parallel world as her friends are dying, there's something very familiar about SPIDER-GEDDON to Gwen Stacy.

* But with her teleporter watch destroyed and no way to get home, Gwen has no choice but to sit idly by while her friends suffer and the Inheritors wreak havoc across the entire Web of Life and Destiny!

* Heh. YEAH RIGHT! Strap in, kids, things are about to get NUTS.

32 pages, $3.99.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #9 & #10

NICK SPENCER (W), HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C) ISSUE #9 - UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TRAVIS CHAREST ISSUE #10 - UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TBA

* There's been a major theft the likes of which we've never seen and for once, The Black Cat didn't do it.

* But Spider-Man might need the help of his once-foe-once-friend-once-crime-boss Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat!

32 pages, $3.99.
    VENOM #8

DONNY CATES (W), IBAN COELLO (A) COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL

"THE ABYSS" CONTINUES!

* After the gut-wrenching events of last issue, Eddie Brock finds himself alone for the first time in a LONG time, and the silence is deafening...

* A can't-miss issue for those looking to see the beginnings of next summer's VENOM epic!

32 pages, $3.99.
    [quote]

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #41 & #42

ROBBIE THOMPSON (W), MATT HORAK (A)

* Did you read On the Road? Did you watch Tommy Boy? This is like that, but with Spider-Man and Deadpool.

* They're discovering America and true friendship!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-MAN: ENTER THE SPIDER-VERSE #1

RALPH MACCHIO (W), FLAVIANO (A) Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH Variant cover by Matt Waite ANIMATION VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE

STEP INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE WITH A CADRE OF SPIDER-HEROES!

* With his ability to traverse the Multiverse, SPIDER-MAN assembles a team to track down a loose end from his past: the fate of the mighty GOG!

* Get ready for the upcoming film with this standalone adventure featuring some of your favorite Spider-Heroes: PETER PARKER! MILES MORALES! SPIDER-HAM! SPIDER-GWEN! SPIDER-PUNK!

* Also featuring a special presentation of SPIDER-MAN (2016) #1 -- Miles Morales' first adventure in the Prime Marvel Universe!

48 pages, $4.99.

ICEMAN #3

SINA GRACE (W), NATHAN STOCKMAN (A) Cover by W. SCOTT FORBES

* Guest-starring Spider-Man and Firestar!

* Iceman is on a blind date...but what's a super hero date without a mad villain to crash it?

* What's Iceman to do but call...his Amazing Friends?!

32 pages, $3.99.
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../marvelnov.htm
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-21-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Astonishing Member

No Scarlet Spider or Renew Your Vows, which pretty much confirms the speculation that both are canceled. Not a surprise, but still. I’ll be pissed if Ben Reilly, Kaine, Spiderling or Mayday dies during this dumb Spidergeddon event. I have a bad feeling one or more will though.

Looking forward to seeing Nick Spencer's depiction of Black Cat come November. I think it's safe to say that not many of us enjoyed Slott's "Queenpin" take on her and it's been awhile since someone else wrote her in the main book; should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    No Scarlet Spider or Renew Your Vows, which pretty much confirms the speculation that both are canceled. Not a surprise, but still. I’ll be pissed if Ben Reilly, Kaine, Spiderling or Mayday dies during this dumb Spidergeddon event. I have a bad feeling one or more will though.
    I don’t know about that. None of the major players died back during the original Spider-Verse, just alternate versions of Peter.

BANNED

We've known RYV's been cancelled since the October solicitations (it didn't show up then either) but the story is going to continue through Spidergeddon and the tie-ins, so we'll still get the rest of the year with the Spider-Family. Whether or not they survive Spidergeddon is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I don’t know about that. None of the major players died back during the original Spider-Verse, just alternate versions of Peter.
    Precisely why I'm worried about RYV Peter

A Spider-Man with a happy ending? Marvel are all too aware that's an exception, not a rule.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-21-2018 at 12:27 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Too much Spiderggedden. Venom and Carnage one shot only Spidey related im getting. Knew Scarlet Spider and RYV would end
    X-Men Forever

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    We've known RYV's been cancelled since the October solicitations (it didn't show up then either) but the story is going to continue through Spidergeddon and the tie-ins, so we'll still get the rest of the year with the Spider-Family. Whether or not they survive Spidergeddon is another matter.
    Guess they did not need ryv now that Peter and MJ are a couple again in the main continuity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Guess they did not need ryv now that Peter and MJ are a couple again in the main continuity.
    Peter and MJ may be together in the main continuity, but until there's a wedding ring on MJ's finger again there's no guarantee of that being a consistent status quo. I'm hoping it's a long-term one, but I'm not expecting another glorious twenty years either.

There's still stories you can tell with a married Spider-Man, especially one who's a dad. There are different audiences for both.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'll be curious to see Geoffrey Thorne's take on a spider-powered Captain Stacy. NYPD Captain by day, vigilante by night. Sort of reminds me of Commissioner Gordon as Batman over at DC a few years back.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So based on the spidegirls description both RYV parents are still alive that's good. Black Cat and Spiderman teaming up can't wait to see what the relationship will be like. But I'm wondering how Superior Octopus will feel about Superior Spiderman considering they are the same individual should be fun to read

Well I’m buying every book here- cant wait to see Kasady again.

It's unfortunate that Scarlet Spider seems to be done, but at least the covers for November issues of Spidergeddon make it seem like Ben will play a significant role.

Hopefully he and Kaine make it through the event and land a new monthly.

-Pav, who hopes Cebulski's 90s love helps...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

So is anybody going to comment on video game Spidey being on Otto's side?

Potential spoilers for the video game?

I find it interesting that the solicite for Spider-Force November is the same as October.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Why do we have Miles vs Otto with Peter nowhere to be found? Spider-Geddon seems like it's going to be even worse than the original Spider-Verse where Otto did more than Peter...
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man