Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Default Shazam Guardians

Ok, I’m looking into the Marvel history, and I was looking at the adult caretakers Billy has had, and here’s what I’ve gottem so far.

Golden Era- He stayed with Ebenezer Batson for what I assume was between a few months to two years before getting kicked out. After that, he took care of himself and did not get a new guardian.

The New Beginning- He was initially staying with Dudley Batson, but stayed for a while with Dr. Sivana (who’s role was fused with Ebenezer Batson) before running off to rejoin Uncle Dudley.

70’s show- He was about 19 and traveling with Mentor, who appeared to be an amalgamation of Uncle Dudley and the Wizard.

The Power of Shazam- He was kicked out and passed himself off as his own uncle.

Vs. The Monster Society of Evil/The Magic of Shazam- same as the Power of Shazam, though with Mary tagging along.

Young Justice- Uncle Dudley’s back, though we don’t see much of him since this isn’t only Billy’s story.

New 52/Film- The Vasquez parents foster him.

Is there any I’m missing? Also, of the situations, who or what do you prefer.

Personally, I’d like to develop Victor and Rosa a bit, see how they react in response to Billy’s powers and responsibilities. Dudley would be there, too, functionally as an uncle (perhaps biologically to Darla.)
    Last edited by SilverWarriorWolf; 08-22-2018 at 09:15 PM.