Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well when Zara did come back during one of morden comcis. Hippoltya or Diana had said Zara did it through some science and not get it from magic. This leads me to wonder her powers should come from science but I wouldn’t mind if she used some magically items but some gets rid of them. Should doesn’t want to use them to often and if she can come close to matching them she could destroy them or at least turn them to dust and see if the machines or device can copy that. Maybe she should do both mostly relying on science but can use magic. Thanks to Diana should does use mythical science but her way should be creepy
    . Using only animals or beings in torture methods

Retired

When I read about Zara in Michael Fleisher's Wonder Woman encyclopedia, it was the con artist angle that appealed to me. I guess I like these shadey characters--and it seems to me Zara is a candidate for reform. So that's where I'd want the character to go. Wonder Woman helps Zara go straight and they becomes allies, but Zara's always in danger of falling back into her old ways and pulling off another scam.

I remember that in one of the few modern returns of villainy inc that Zara did have fire powers but through science. I always thought she should have powers but through teost ways but doesn’t genrally use them. Only if it’s a last option

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I remember that in one of the few modern returns of villainy inc that Zara did have fire powers but through science. I always thought she should have powers but through teost ways but doesn’t genrally use them. Only if it’s a last option
    Honestly, what would fire powers give her? I mean if its just being able to throw balls of fire then she can make napalm. If its about shooting fire she can make something for that. Frankly, individuals with fire based superpowers tend to be limited to flying around and just throwing fire which is frankly, boring compared to her usual moveset.