Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

So now one of the behind-the-scenes pics is this:

Which would seem to indicate THIS:

Which would mean I would support the much-worried-about, little-supported Death of Superman theory after all, if it means we got THIS:

Buh-bye

Seeing how we're getting multiple Flashes/Arrows/etc, it'd be amazing (though I'm not holding my breath) if we saw Brandon back in a Super-suit.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    So now one of the behind-the-scenes pics is this:

Which would seem to indicate THIS:

Which would mean I would support the much-worried-about, little-supported Death of Superman theory after all, if it means we got THIS:

Well, crap!
    Assassinate Putin!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Seeing how we're getting multiple Flashes/Arrows/etc, it'd be amazing (though I'm not holding my breath) if we saw Brandon back in a Super-suit.
    I wish you hadn't said that. Now I'm going to be crushed that it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    I wish you hadn't said that. Now I'm going to be crushed that it doesn't happen.
    Well, I did make a mention of this on one of the writers's twitter pages.. so maybe if enough of us ask (nicely) for it next time? Who knows?
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I'd have said definitely no, but given the other Flash we're getting I'd say it's not a TOTAL impossibility.
    Buh-bye

Well, I did make a mention of this on one of the writers's twitter pages.. so maybe if enough of us ask (nicely) for it next time? Who knows?
    That Superman really didn't get much of a chance to shine. It would be nice to have him back! I just really hope they aren't going to kill off Tyler's Superman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    That Superman really didn't get much of a chance to shine. It would be nice to have him back! I just really hope they aren't going to kill off Tyler's Superman.
    I agree, on both counts. And, given that Brandon's suit was a bit more "classic" in some ways than Tyler's more "New52-light" look, they could almost do the "Post/New52 meetup" stuff that we wanted to see happen in the comics! (minus the meld, of course, as they'd be from two different universes).

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I'd have said definitely no, but given the other Flash we're getting I'd say it's not a TOTAL impossibility.
    Yep, that's exactly what made me think of it. That suit just looks awesome!
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

Incredible Member

I suspect it'd be too late since they're well into filming, but who do I have to nicely ask just in case?

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Lois is pregnant and wields Thor's hammer

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Lois is pregnant and wields Thor's hammer

Did they say she was pregnant? I wouldn't go on just how she looks in her shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Did they say she was pregnant? I wouldn't go on just how she looks in her shirt.
    That's pretty clearly a baby bump.

As for the idea of Routh back in a super suit...um, YES please. Especially if there was a meta joke and the very first time we saw him on screen he punched something lol Legends aren't part of this crossover, but that doesn't mean Routh isn't I suppose.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

I think the most we'll get is he meets Ray for the first time and Ray says something along the lines of "You know, I feel we have a lot in common".
    Assassinate Putin!

Ray also said at the end of the first major crossover, that Kara really reminded him of his cousin.

Easter egg to his Superman film, I know. But still.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    That's pretty clearly a baby bump.

As for the idea of Routh back in a super suit...um, YES please. Especially if there was a meta joke and the very first time we saw him on screen he punched something lol Legends aren't part of this crossover, but that doesn't mean Routh isn't I suppose.

Man don't you know you never assume a woman is pregnant just because they have a belly lol.

Routh probably needs some padding in his old super suit now,and a tan,but i would love seeing him in the suit again.