Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Superman and Lois Lane are joining the CW Fall crossover

And he is bringing Lois Lane with him!

"Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Tyler Hoechlin returning as Superman for The CW’s epic Arrowverse crossover event — and he’s bringing Lois Lane with him."
    Hoechlin will fly in as the Man of Steel for CW’s annual DC/WBTV crossover. He will be joined by his the iconic character Lois Lane. Casting for the Daily Planet journalist/Superman’s love interest will begin soon.

“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse,” Supergirl Executive Producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner said. “This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters.”

https://deadline.com/2018/08/tyler-h...dc-1202450495/

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Default Superman and Lois Lane are joining the CW Fall crossover

“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters” say Supergirl executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner, with casting for her beginning soon; Superman will be in all three episodes of the Batwoman introductory event.
    Buh-bye

Now all we need is for Lex Luthor to break out of prison. Double points if he takes Lena hostage or something.

Great. Are we going to get the Kidder "I've won a Pulitzer even though I can't spell" version alongside the Reeve "gee golly that's swell" Clark?

$5 says we get another mind controlled Superman for Kara to be superior to, and for Lois to wake him up. Or maybe Kara will be the mind controlled one, and she can beat on Superman until we get a Batwoman v Supergirl moment.

I promise I'll stay out of this thread, I know a lot of you like this Superman. I don't mean to take away from that.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Great. Are we going to get the Kidder "I've won a Pulitzer even though I can't spell" version alongside the Reeve "gee golly that's swell" Clark?

$5 says we get another mind controlled Superman for Kara to be superior to, and for Lois to wake him up. Or maybe Kara will be the mind controlled one, and she can beat on Superman until we get a Batwoman v Supergirl moment.

I promise I'll stay out of this thread, I know a lot of you like this Superman. I don't mean to take away from that.
    He is going to be in all three episode so I doubt Superman will be mind controlled for 3 hours, or however long the episodes last minus commercials

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Sweet! I was just about to post a thread on this! Do we know who the big bad is this time around? Be ironic if it's Darkseid! I'll take this Justice League over the movie one!
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Really exciting news, if this leads to us finally getting a modern day lois and clark series I'll be so happy.

Sounds fun, I wonder who they’ll cast?

It's sad that I don't care one bit anymore about Tyler's Superman.. Thank the Supergirl CW writers!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    It's sad that I don't care one bit anymore about Tyler's Superman.. Thank the Supergirl CW writers!
    I'm kind of hoping the crossover redeems him. Think positive! They know people like him or they wouldn't have brought him back.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Now now, Lois Lane's inability to spell has transcended Kidder .
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Sweet! I was just about to post a thread on this! Do we know who the big bad is this time around? Be ironic if it's Darkseid! I'll take this Justice League over the movie one!
    I think it's supposed to be a mix of a re-imagined Agent Liberty and Red Son Supergirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Sounds fun, I wonder who they’ll cast?
    I'm curious if they'll cast Lois for Hoechlin's age even though Lois should be closer age-wise to Calista Flockhart's Cat Grant.
    I'm kind of hoping the crossover redeems him. Think positive! They know people like him or they wouldn't have brought him back.
    At least they remember him, after how little he was even mentioned or brought up in season 3.

Sweet. Makes me think that the Crisis will take place mainly on Supergirl's Earth.

Interestingly enough, Superman is the ONLY thing I care about from CW Supergirl now. Season 2 got old fast, and I pretty much hated all of Season 3... And saying their adding in Batwoman does nothing for me either. Barbara's Batgirl would have worked for me... but Batwoman is always lame for me.

Tyler's Superman has been the only thing I'm excited about the next season for now!

Nothing can redeem him in my eyes.. he was that bad to me. Plus I'm done watching Supergirl after how terrible and disappointing season 3 was for me. but I'm watching the crossover because it's usually solid fun. But Supergirl don't interest me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Interestingly enough, Superman is the ONLY thing I care about from CW Supergirl now. Season 2 got old fast, and I pretty much hated all of Season 3... And saying their adding in Batwoman does nothing for me either. Barbara's Batgirl would have worked for me... but Batwoman is always lame for me.

Tyler's Superman has been the only thing I'm excited about the next season for now!
    I actually used to enjoyed Supergirl but I lost all interest after how bad season 3 was. I'm not wasting my time with this show anymore.

Nothing can redeem him in my eyes.. he was that bad to me. Plus I'm done watching Supergirl after how terrible and disappointing season 3 was for me. but I'm watching the crossover because it's usually solid fun. But Supergirl don't interest me anymore.

I actually used to enjoyed Supergirl but I lost all interest after how bad season 3 was. I'm not wasting my time with this show anymore.
    Oh... I LOVED season 1. It was everything I wanted a Super show to be... and that continued through the Tyler episodes of season 2... but after that it had a pretty steep downward curve ending where I can't even remember if I caught the finale of season 3 or just blew it off...