BANNED

Default IDW Star Trek TNG terra incognita

Anyone reading the latest Star Trek TNG books. These are been way above average books.... not your normal Star Trek half baked fare, but really good stories.

BANNED

it is bumming me out that this book is getting no credit. I was a great story line involving the mirror universe and it is very authentic to the show. If you yearn for a season 8 of the TNG program, it is largely being produced by IDW.

Tell me that someone else is reading this?

Empty is thy hand!

Sorry the fish aren't biting. It's in my backlog and I'd like to get to it soon. The premise sounds pretty similar to an idea I cooked up a year or so ago, so I'm eager to check it out.

Incredible Member

I'm reading it. IDW is doing great things with the license. Star Trek doesn't seem to catch on outside its dedicated fanbase anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I'm reading it. IDW is doing great things with the license. Star Trek doesn't seem to catch on outside its dedicated fanbase anymore.
    I first started to feel old when my star trek references in regular conversation weren't understood any longer. Resistense is NOT futile

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    You had to love the evil Data