BANNED

Default Titan's - The Prisoner

I expected nothing from the Prisiner, but this book has been really quite good, and fits well into the original... although not perfectly, but very well with a really twisted twist this last issue that I won't divuldge.

Astonishing Member

If this is the one based on the 60's show, I have a recommendation. Big Finish Productions have done an audio drama re imagining of the show that's been very well received, and a keen project of executive producer Nicholas Briggs (yes, the voice of the Daleks). Nick is a huge Prisoner fan, and goes to Portmeirion (the filming location for the village) each year for the annual Prisoner convention.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    If this is the one based on the 60's show, I have a recommendation. Big Finish Productions have done an audio drama re imagining of the show that's been very well received, and a keen project of executive producer Nicholas Briggs (yes, the voice of the Daleks). Nick is a huge Prisoner fan, and goes to Portmeirion (the filming location for the village) each year for the annual Prisoner convention.
    they are actually promoting that in the comic. I've probably take a look see. Meanwhile, the book is developing quite nicely and with a few suprises.

Incredible Member

I believe it was only a 4 issue mini.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
    I believe it was only a 4 issue mini.
    I'm sorry, you lost me here. Weren't we talking about a audio-book?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    I'm sorry, you lost me here. Weren't we talking about a audio-book?
    I thought "Meanwhile, the book is developing quite nicely and with a few suprises" was talking about the titan comic. I must have misread it

BANNED

I thought "Meanwhile, the book is developing quite nicely and with a few suprises" was talking about the titan comic. I must have misread it
    Yes that is right. We got side tracked. https://titan-comics.com/c/1218-the-...ainty-machine/ I didn't think it was just four iissues.

Incredible Member

I believe it was. Titan doesnt have any more issues upcoming and i have seen it listed elsewhere as just 4 issues. Truly top notch series though - thoroughly enjoyed it

BANNED

I believe it was. Titan doesnt have any more issues upcoming and i have seen it listed elsewhere as just 4 issues. Truly top notch series though - thoroughly enjoyed it

now that would really suck. It seems the last story ended open endedly, looking for a continuing unresolved sotryline

Incredible Member

Not being a big prisoner head, i was pleasantly surprised to see Titan had also published this

https://titan-comics.com/c/1301-the-...st-edition-hc/

BANNED

Not being a big prisoner head, i was pleasantly surprised to see Titan had also published this

https://titan-comics.com/c/1301-the-...st-edition-hc/
    That is AMAZING and I didn't see that on the stands.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'll be getting the tpb.

I have not been able to find a copy of issue #2 for cover price, so I'll wait it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'll be getting the tpb.

I have not been able to find a copy of issue #2 for cover price, so I'll wait it out.
    Not even from Midtown Comics?