Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I know, but I thought Wolverine would be the main character in Return. Is Return going to be just like Hunt for Wolverine where we actually don't see him?
    Well, Hunt implies they're looking for him. Tony didn't show up in the Hunt for Tony Stark until the end of the second-to-last issue.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, Hunt implies they're looking for him. Tony didn't show up in the Hunt for Tony Stark until the end of the second-to-last issue.
    The most likely is that Logan is going to appear at the end of the issue after all the involved parties talk about what they found, althought i wonder if Creed and Deathstrike are going to be on this.

Also for anyone that doesn't want to read all the minis that lead to this, here is a recap of what happened in all then done by Hush

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

So now that we're done with the Hunt minis let's do a recap of all the clues we got before the release of Dead Ends:

Hunt one shot:

- After his death and before Secret Wars, Logan's dead body was removed from its adamantium shell by Kitty and buried in an unknown location
    - The body of Wolverine was stolen by someone who knew its location, Beast suspected that someone present at Logan's burial might have betrayed the X-Men and revealed the location of Logan's dead body.
    - Wolverine killed someone under the orders of a woman (Persephone most certainly). He didn't seems human anymore, just a mindless animal.

Weapon Lost;

- Albert was hijacked by someone and sent after Daredevil and his team
    - Soteira is supposed to be an asset company located in Chicago
    - Soteira was trying to remove every traces of "Wolverine" from their database before the arrival of Daredevil and his team
    - Soteira seems to possess its own private army: The Kill Teams
    - The kill teams seems to have different levels, the one Daredevil fought was a Kill Team Level 4
    - Soteira kill team are extremely powerful, enough to overpower Daredevil's team
    - Cypher discovered in Soteira's database that Wolverine was killing people all over the world for Soteira

Adamantium Agenda:

- Sinister possessed the DNA of all the living person on Earth until Stark and his team destroyed everything
    - Soteira stole Sinister's DNA database
    - Soteira Kill Teams were powerful enough to overpower Sinister and his army
    - There might be a sleeper agent inside the X-Men
    - This sleeper agent isn't a mutant but it was designed to look like one

Claws of a killer:

- A week ago Soteira sent "Wolverine" to Maybelle (small town in Arizona) to activate a weird green device in order to conduct some test. The goal was to kill people and then revive them but it was a failure and we got zombies
    - The device can switch off healing factor
    - Despite "Logan" appearance a week ago in Maybelle, Sabretooth and Daken confirmed that Wolverine was never here
    - Lord Dark Wind and Graydon Creed appeared alive and part of a Soteira kill team 9 which supervised this whole "zombie experiment", but Sabretooth noted that Graydon wasn't fighting like he used to so someone or something else was pulling the strings
    - The adamantium signature Deathstrike was tracking was her father and not Logan
    - Something to note the zombies weren't attacking the Soteira kill team
    - Lord Dark Wind and Graydon Creed were repeating the same words before trying to kill Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Daken: "You will be useful"
    - Deathstrike killed or at least shut down Lord Dark Wind and Graydon Creed by stabbing them in the neck
    - The green device was destroyed by Sabretooth
    - Daken was killed by Lord Dark Wind and his dead body was taken by Soteira

Mystery in Madripoor:

- Viper and her femmes fatales were working for Soteira
    - Soteira enhanced the femmes fatales with technology
    - Soteira wanted Storm and Rogue bodies delivered to them, the bodies were put inside a rocket ship (maybe Soteira has a space station?)
    - Snakewhip said that Soteira were looking for Logan when they hired Viper and her team
    - Magneto had nothing to do with the disappearance of Logan's body (good job Kitty)

And now the last clue recently revealed by Soule, the big boss of the Soteira's organization is a woman named Persephone and she will be the big villain of Return of Wolverine.

Well I hope Dead Ends will deliver because right now it's hard to say what's going on with Logan

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The most likely is that Logan is going to appear at the end of the issue after all the involved parties talk about what they found, althought i wonder if Creed and Deathstrike are going to be on this.
    Yeah, I feel like it's basically going to be those Where's Wolverine? panels.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Logan looks amazing in that black suit on the variant, as others have mentioned.

Based on that preview I think this will be another pointless issue. I think I will skip this issue. All of the hunt for Wolverine minis sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The word Wolverine is a money tree for Marvel. They turn out crap and people still buy.

The only miniseries that was significant and important was Mystery in Madripoor, there is another surprise about Laura's origin. Why did they do it in a miniseries?
    Definitely a forced miniseries event that did not need to be made.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    At least he showed up...We can't say the same for Wolverine so far
    Dead Ends has a lot of questions to answer, and I'm hoping we'll get to find out more about Persephone.