Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default How Exited are you for Justice league odyssey

im pretty Exited for this if it doesn't get delayed again September 12 it should be relesed

Extremely, I wanna see them elevate Cyborgs status. I'm also excited to see what they're gonna do with Starfire.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

All-New Member

Less than I was originally due to Sejic not doing 12 issues anymore

Also not in love with Seely as a writer, but I can put that aside and give him another chance

Not excited as I was when it was announced now that Sejic is gone.

Mighty Member

Not excited anymore. Too many delays, Sejic is gone, etc. It seems like DC wanted this book to fail from the start.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Bayls_171 View Post
    Less than I was originally due to Sejic not doing 12 issues anymore

Also not in love with Seely as a writer, but I can put that aside and give him another chance
    Wait what?!?!? Why out of all their series is this one having some many problems
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Wait what?!?!? Why out of all their series is this one having some many problems
    Sejic finished drawing two full issues before DC decided to change things so much that those issues had to be scrapped. This was just a rumor until Sejic confirmed it on Twitter and it now appears DC has dumped him from the book for the crime of acknowledging the obvious.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Sejic finished drawing two full issues before DC decided to change things so much that those issues had to be scrapped. This was just a rumor until Sejic confirmed it on Twitter and it now appears DC has dumped him from the book for the crime of acknowledging the obvious.
    Wait where did this come from? I haven't seen anything about Sejic being released. Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Wait where did this come from? I haven't seen anything about Sejic being released. Do you have a link?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/stjepanse...86729168834560

He explains the whole ordeal. As of #3 he's off and Philippe Briones takes over.

I'm here for the characters and story, so I'm good.
    Last edited by Iconic; 08-24-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Here's Sejic himself on twitter. It looks like the initial editorial decision on the first two issues came at the worst possible time.

Zero interest in the book, but am interested to see what he'll be working on at DC next.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

I "Exited" stage left a while ago.

Excited cause I love the cast and Williamson. But when Sejic was on I thought there was a chance it would be one of my top 5 books of the decade. Now I just think it will be an average, solid part of my pull list.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

Dead on arrival tbh.

A lot, even if Sjejic living will be ab blow. But the premise is just too great, and quite frankly, the opportunity to see Cyborg in a leading role and some serious development of the cosmos of DC is too great to pass.