Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Beautiful art again. Thank you Larraz.

The red sunset is stunning. Feels a little symbolic, and it also gels well with Cyclops.

Mimic? Bless the writers who are remembering all of these long-forgotten X-Men. He's absent in the Uncanny teaser which is interesting, now that he's being shoved back into the world of the X-Men.

I feel for Scott as he mourns for Bloodstorm. Somehow I feel like he might be one of the only X-Men truly impacted by her death; Bunn never really developed Bloodstorm to the extent that he should have, and I never really felt that she had a strong connection to anyone else, despite being present for 20+ issues.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    There's the issue of some people complaining about cyclops having manpain (whatever that is) for losing someone he loves, but the alternative is not giving a damn, so I'll take the mourning, it's a sign he cares and despite all he went through and all people calling him a stoic robot, there's humanity in him
    I had not seen it that way before. Makes sense.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-23-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, there are multiple characters going by Ororo Munroe
    Theres literally one other person lol. 3 Wolverines are running Around but Jimmy and Logan are being thrown around There were 4 Iceman running around at one point they all seemed to keep them straight er nevermind guess they didnt lol
    it's a fair bet to say that they O5 have at least passing familiarity with 616 Ororo, so it's clearing up any confusion.
    They cant tell the difference? Bloodstorm is the younger one the Punk Rock one Shes the one with the MoHawk...the red. Eyes....fangs lol
    Well, if you think of it like fighter pilots and callsigns, then it's pretty normal.
    I get it but these are kids and their teammate just died. I dont think ANY of the 05 used her real name

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    There's the issue of some people complaining about cyclops having manpain (whatever that is) for losing someone he loves, but the alternative is not giving a damn, so I'll take the mourning, it's a sign he cares and despite all he went through and all people calling him a stoic robot, there's humanity in him
    He doesn't seem upset that Bobby is with an mystery person whose already killed 2 mutants:/

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    He doesn't seem upset that Bobby is with an mystery person whose already killed 2 mutants:/
    They don't even really know what happened to Bobby. Storm got killed right in from of him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Neither does anyone else, also I'm pretty sure he'll be up in arms to get bobby back once the full issue comes out

Fantastic Member

Ok my mistake It's Mimic. why do cable need him?
    Last edited by Magnusilver; 08-23-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Mighty Member

is Extermination monthly or Bi-weekly?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    is Extermination monthly or Bi-weekly?
    seems like bi-weekly
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Bi-weekly for the first two issues, monthly for the rest.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    oh well damn. I wish comics would go to biweekly.. I know that would be hard for an artist but it would still be nice
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

That scene with Cyke and Jean. Well done. Beautiful!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I guess, I’ll wait till all issues are out.
    Tnx

I think Larraz is the most talented artist working for Marvel at the moment
    Mimic was the last thing I expected to see in Extermination, I can't remember the last time he made an appearance. It's starting to look like young Cable is putting together a team for something (a fight in the future?) and he's not just doing this to send the O5 back in time.

MIMIC! This series just got 300% better. Until he is inevitably killed off or something.

BANNED

Great art!

I've never seen Mimic in Chris Claremont's run so this is a shocking surprise. I think Mimic is going to be used to snare the rest of the O5.

It will be interesting if there's another 'brotherhood of evil mutants' formend by young Cable.

This looks very interesting.