Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I'm not sure he's made out with himself, but Psylocke had casual sex with lots of his clones in Spurrier's X-Force run. Ha.

That was a wild run. Wish Mollina could've done the whole run. His arc was the best one.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm not sure he's made out with himself, but Psylocke had casual sex with lots of his clones in Spurrier's X-Force run. Ha.

That was a wild run. Wish Mollina could've done the whole run. His arc was the best one.
    i spent legit fifteen minutes looking for this tweet

https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...97512377217026
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    616 ororo hasnt appeared in this book and they know each other well enough to refer to each by their real names without any sort of confusion even when there are other versions of themselves running around. it just seems odd that this person he cares for so much he stills refers to by their codename... just saying..
    It's probably because she was a vampire. She renounced all other names and is only called Bloodstorm. Think of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, how often did Angel and Spike use their original names? They were revealed in flashbacks, but they didn't use them in the present day.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I bet a lot of X-Men are gonna die during this story and then the O5 or gonna go back in time and restart the X-Verse so that this never happens
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I bet a lot of X-Men are gonna die during this story and then the O5 or gonna go back in time and restart the X-Verse so that this never happens
    Alot of X-men are already dead which is why Cable is collecting the O5 to go back in time to prevent it from happening. Thats literally the premise that the first few pages of the first issue set up

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Alot of X-men are already dead which is why Cable is collecting the O5 to go back in time to prevent it from happening. Thats literally the premise that the first few pages of the first issue set up
    which xmen are dead(outside of cyclops)? you think this will be a reboot?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

All of them. Page 2 of the first issue of Extermination shows a dead Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Colossus, Storm, Shark Girl. More if you add in the dead ones from the backup stories leading into Extermination. Young Cable coming back/Extermination is the reboot of that future.

But no, there is no acceptable way to reboot the entire line unless the entire MU was altered at the same time.

Most of them. The first issue had piles of dead X-men. Storm was recognizable by her hair and costume

Most of them. The first issue had piles of dead X-men. Storm was recognizable by her hair and costume
    wait... I need to reread. you mean the future sequence when cable is first shown?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

wait... I need to reread. you mean the future sequence when cable is first shown?
    Yes. Something happened that killed most of the X-men in the future

Yes. Something happened that killed most of the X-men in the future
    oh I see.. I really am over these extermination, end of mutantkind stories.

BANNED

As did:

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 08-24-2018 at 12:33 PM.

I like the Young Jott moment, hope they kiss before they go back. I get the feeling that Tyke will finally understand Cyke and what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I bet they don't even know BloodStorm's real name
    It was done so ppl who are reading dont get confused with normal Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It was done so ppl who are reading dont get confused with normal Storm.
    I dont think so as I dont beleive they've EVER called her anything but Bloodstorm in Blue. Its not like they always differentiate in dialogue between Jean, Bobby, Hank and Warren. The reader is smart enough to understand which version is being talked about in the right context

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

It wasn't all at once, it was just the odd numbered ones if memory serves, and they got destroyed at the end of the night anyway and the real Cable knew nothing about it and thankfully it's all over, as for Cable I doubt that he has...