Yassss definitely not, I hated that outfit x(

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Attachment 69758

Cute, i hope this leads to something
    It leads to X-Men vol.2 #30.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I could see X-men Red just dropping the Red and becoming adjectiveless with the same numbering and creative team.
    But then what becomes of the cast? It looks to me like Jean, Storm and Nightcrawler may be on the Uncanny roster even beyond Disassemble, which makes sense given how integral they are to the X-Men. I doubt they'd all pull double-duty. And if they departed the team, that'd leave Gambit, X-23, Honey Badger, Gentle, Trinary and Namor, which is hardly an iconic line-up. I suppose they could do a change-up, adding members like Rogue, Iceman and Cannonball in their place, but I can't see it happening. I think X-Men Red will come to a close with #11, ending the wave of color-coded X-Men titles. I do think Tom Taylor may stick around though- maybe he'll take over the speculated New X-Men book, with X-23 and Honey Badger in tow??

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I agreed, but still not the gimp suit

#screwthecondomhead
    Gods yes. Just modernize the 90s suit and it'd be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    But then what becomes of the cast? It looks to me like Jean, Storm and Nightcrawler may be on the Uncanny roster even beyond Disassemble, which makes sense given how integral they are to the X-Men. I doubt they'd all pull double-duty. And if they departed the team, that'd leave Gambit, X-23, Honey Badger, Gentle, Trinary and Namor, which is hardly an iconic line-up. I suppose they could do a change-up, adding members like Rogue, Iceman and Cannonball in their place, but I can't see it happening. I think X-Men Red will come to a close with #11, ending the wave of color-coded X-Men titles. I do think Tom Taylor may stick around though- maybe he'll take over the speculated New X-Men book, with X-23 and Honey Badger in tow??

Gods yes. Just modernize the 90s suit and it'd be perfect.
    Red is Jean's book and the last remnant of ResurrXion. Its more than likely ending. Without her, I dont see a point in keeping it around especially since its premise is so dependent on her and she looks to be elevating to a biger role in Uncanny as you mention. I definitely think we'll get more X-books after Dissasembled but I dont think one will simply be Red with a new name

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Red is Jean's book and the last remnant of ResurrXion. It's more than likely ending. Without her, I don't see a point in keeping it around especially since its premise is so dependent on her and she looks to be elevated to a bigger role in Uncanny as you mention. I definitely think we'll get more X-books after Dissasembled but I don't think one will simply be Red with a new name
    Twas just some mindless speculation. I agree with you that it's likely coming to an end. An end of an era, and part of a transition into whatever follows the Disassemble storyline. I personally think that come January/February, the X-Line will include Uncanny X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, and a selection of splinter titles like X-Force, New Mutants, X-Factor, Excalibur etc.
    As for solo books, only MMX, X-23 + Domino will remain as ongoings, as Iceman and Shatterstar are miniseries (at least for now), so we might see some change-ups on that front too. It'd be a good time for the Coates/Bartel Storm to come into existence. I could see Jean, Psylocke, Magik getting a solo title.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Twas just some mindless speculation. I agree with you that it's likely coming to an end. An end of an era, and part of a transition into whatever follows the Disassemble storyline. I personally think that come January/February, the X-Line will include Uncanny X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, and a selection of splinter titles like X-Force, New Mutants, X-Factor, Excalibur etc.
    As for solo books, only MMX, X-23 + Domino will remain as ongoings, as Iceman and Shatterstar are miniseries (at least for now), so we might see some change-ups on that front too. It'd be a good time for the Coates/Bartel Storm to come into existence. I could see Jean, Psylocke, Magik getting a solo title.
    Nice. MMX and X-23 are the only two ongoings other than Red on my pull list (Extermination is the non-ongoing, and I'm not counting Uncanny because it's not out yet)
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

spoilers:
    Expected: Young Angel and Hank being the next two to be tranqed. Like Bobby, their actual character development has been pretty thin and it's no shock they're being taken out early in favor of characters with more dramatic potential. Only Angel gets grabbed, though.

Unexpected: Young Cable standing by while young Angel gets his wings hacked off. Seems like he's invested in getting the 05 back to as close as default settings as possible before sending them back. Which should be interesting when it comes to Beast and his dabbling in magic.

Other interesting bits: Shatterstar shows up as part of the "avenge Cable!" squad; Jeen decides she wants to work with them over the rest of the X-Men. Ahab attacks the school, and it seems mutants can be turned into Hounds if they're bitten by an existing Hound, as happens to OML. Young Cable also attacks the school to get at the 05, but it's more a desperation move than anything else.

Strong second issue - lots of action, more clues dropped (those French kids are almost certainly spies), nice bit of story advancement, and the art is still kick ass.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    Expected: Young Angel and Hank being the next two to be tranqed. Like Bobby, their actual character development has been pretty thin and it's no shock they're being taken out early in favor of characters with more dramatic potential. Only Angel gets grabbed, though.

Unexpected: Young Cable standing by while young Angel gets his wings hacked off. Seems like he's invested in getting the 05 back to as close as default settings as possible before sending them back. Which should be interesting when it comes to Beast and his dabbling in magic.

Other interesting bits: Shatterstar shows up as part of the "avenge Cable!" squad; Jeen decides she wants to work with them over the rest of the X-Men. Ahab attacks the school, and it seems mutants can be turned into Hounds if they're bitten by an existing Hound, as happens to OML. Young Cable also attacks the school to get at the 05, but it's more a desperation move than anything else.

Strong second issue - lots of action, more clues dropped (those French kids are almost certainly spies), nice bit of story advancement, and the art is still kick ass.
    end of spoilers
    Why not start a separate thread Anduinel, as we always use to do with summary/review threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Why not start a separate thread Anduinel, as we always use to do with summary/review threads?
    Forum rules, man:

NO REVIEW/SPOILER THREADS OF NEW COMIC RELEASES BEFORE 9AM EST

Threads to discuss newly-released comics may be created at 9:00 AM Eastern on the day the issues are officially released in the United States (typically Wednesday).

Forum rules, man:
    Ah,... guess you were impatient ;-)

Did know that rule btw, so thx

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Ah,... guess you were impatient ;-)

Did know that rule btw, so thx
    More like I'm going to be up the next few hours and in bed when most folks are getting their comics. *shrug*

BANNED

Forum rules, man:
    I'm sorry.But what is the GMT?

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Well that is unfortunate. :/ Dont care much for extermination just waiting for UXM but I am interested to see how it ends.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Jean and Scott but sadly they erase Beast, Angel and Iceman when both are on the same team.

I read the issue. I won't spoil it, but things escalated really quickly in the best possible way. There's a lot of drama, anger, and high emotions of all kinds. What more could you want in an X-men comic?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.