Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it should never happen. it's gimmicky. the two characters become less from the merger.
    Unless it's for fun, which should be stated from the start.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Nobody said Ant-Man.

Ant-Man x anyone else
    Ant-Man + the Hulk = Ant Lion, giant strong green hulking gamma-irradiated bug-person who can belch up a swarm of smaller gamma-irradiated flying superbugs (becoming smaller in the process, and eventually disappearing entirely into the swarm, as his gamma-irradiated mass disperses into the swarm). Called 'Ant Lion' because of a half-dozen whisker like antennae on the sides of his head, which, from a distance, look kind of like a lion's mane (and otherwise looking insectoid, like a crossbreed between the Hulk and Annihilus).

Just the right thread for one thought that crossed my mind recently.
    HULK + Captain America=
    Well Guess Who?

Astonishing Member

Daredevil & The Shroud = Devildark
    Wolvie& Johny Storm = Torchclaw
    Jean Grey & Reed Richards= Phoenix Fantastic aka Grey Richards
    Sue Richards & Ben Grimm- Invisi- Thing- Experiment turns Ben Storm into a hideous Rock Monster man with the power to turn invisible or assume the form of a beautiful blonde woman- Think Jessica Alba
    Rogue and Mimic+= Powergrab
    Quicksilver + Aurora= Silverstar
    Banshee + Firebird = hmmm The Burning Banshee, Banshee Fire, Firescream...?
    The Scarlet Witch + Doctor Strange = Scarlet Steven
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 10-22-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Jess Drew and Jessica Jones is low hanging fruit.

Miles Morales and Flint as well as Sam Alexander and Inferno would be cool.

Pepper Potts x Janet Van Dyne = Rescue Wasp
    Jessica Drew x Mary Jane Watson = Iron Spider Woman

Astonishing Member

Warren Worthington & Damien Hellstrom= Hellangel

Ultimate Member

Madrox + Wolfsbane = Wolfpack, red haired girl who turns into a pack of wolves, not just a single wolf.

Madrox + Scarlet Witch = Coven, relatively low-powered spellcaster who turns into an entire coven of three, five, seven or thirteen spellcasters, their powers increasing at a geometric rate as they cast cooperative spells that build on themselves. Contrarily, they are more powerful in the short term when 'concentrated' into fewer people, so they only multiply into a coven for larger and slower effects, where they can draw a circle and do a big spell. Unlike most duplicators, they are summoning selves from the multiverse, and different 'dupes' may be different genders, ethnicities, etc. and look quite a bit different from each other (although they share a commonality of purpose and there's no risk of an 'evil dupe').

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Susan Storm Richards (Invisible Girl) and Jean Grey (Marvel Girl) as the Invisible Marvel. Imagine an invisible telepath hammering you with telekinesis and force fields!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Black Panther + White Tiger = Gray Feline (I have no idea smh)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    Black Panther + White Tiger = Gray Feline (I have no idea smh)
    There's a gray furred cryptid feline in Africa called the Mngwa that's rumored to have nearly supernatural stealth abilities (perhaps explaining why there's no evidence of it existing, except for bits of gray fur found clutched in dead men's hands, and folk tales).

That cat, being gray, could make for a fun mix between 'White' Tiger and 'Black' Panther, and the hero associated with it could be connected to the legend of the (possibly mythical) cat. To differentiate them from the other two, the person could actually *be* the Mngwa of legend, able to supernaturally assume a human form (explaining how it always seems to get away even when it had nowhere to go, or appear in places where a big cat should be unable to sneak into), instead of a human with cat-like powers.

Like Rahne's wolf-prince in Asgard, the Mngwa wouldn't be a human able to turn into a great cat, but a mystical immortal great cat that can turn into a human...
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-23-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Astonishing Member

Bishop + Luke Cage= Powerman

X-Avengers (X-Men + Avengers):
    X-Man aka Charles Stark (Iron Man + Professor X)
    Captain X aka Steve Summers (Captain America + Cyclops)
    X-Pert aka Bruce McCoy (Hulk + Beast)
    Thorran the Angel of Thunder (Angle + Thor)
    Micro Chill aka Bobby Pym (Ant-Man + Ice-Man)
    Hive Mind aka Jean Van Dyne (Wasp + Marvel Girl/Phoenix)
    Blast aka Alex Barton (Havok + Hawkeye)
    Weather Witch aka Munroe Maximoff (Storm + Scarlet Witch)
    Heatstroke aka Shiro Maximoff (Sunfire + Quicksilver)
    Cyber Comrade (Vision + Colossus)

BANNED

I wanted to see Phoenix and Captain Marvel merge I honestly thought that was a missed oppurtunity right there. I'm honestly suprised Carol didnt merge with anyone.
    Captain Phoenix

Love the concept of a Dr. Stange and Black Panther duo so how bout a merger between the two of them. Worlds best tactician and The Sorcerer Supreme.
    Strange Panther
    Captain America and Ghost Rider could of been a cool amalgam. Story wise it probably would of worked better then Soldier Supreme. Steve Rodgers during WWII sells his soul to Mesphito becoming
    Ghost Soldier

Astonishing Member

One question, the character of "Janice Jones - The Beetle", which combined characters she really is?

I mean, Beetle IV (Janice Lincoln) is quite obvious, but I don't know about the other half. One hand, she seems to be Jessica Jones, but on the other hand, it makes me think about Rick Jones, especially the part where "Banner" saves "Jones" from the gamma radiation. What do you think?