Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member

The First Annual is out, and it brought A LOT of interesting new warps. But I have to say, some of them really confused me.

+ Baroness Umar: I was expecting something like this, but I imagined Sin merged with Umar. There was a "Baroness Zemo" in the comics, but it seems they used Heinrich Zemo for this fusion, the creator of the Adhesive X.
    + Shield of Seraphim: It's obvious the combined Dr Starnge's spell with Cap's shield; but I believe this is not Cap's most famous shield, but his energy shield.
    + I expected the Mindless ones being combined with Red Skull's Sleepers, not Doughboy, Arnim Zola's amorph pet. By the way, I think a great warp would be Satannish with Arnim Zola; becoming "Satannim Zola".
    + Ulisses Klorb: Weirdest warp I could ever imagine!!
    + Android Apes: Very good the warp of Mad Ghost, but I think the Android Apes need some "adjustments". I mean, all of them seem Awesome Android merged with Miklho the Gorilla. I guess they should merge Peotor the Orangutan and Igor the Baboon with other creations from the Red Ghost.
    + X-Brotherhood: The X-Men merged with their enemies? This will give humanity a very good reason to fear and hate mutants here. Beast and Juggernaut?, I would have merged Colossus with Juggernaut. (Yes, I know, it was done before, but it had more sense). But I still don't get who was merged with Jean Grey as Phoenix.
    + Zzzyclone: Electricy and windstorm, the perfect storm. Very clever.
    + Devil Fist: Daredevil and Iron Fist? Interesting. However, who could then be merged with Power Man? And I can't believe Kingpin can fight like Steel Serpent here.

Invisible Touch (Invisible Woman+Rogue). She can touch people without harm while invisible. Steals energy/health and converts it into force fields while visible.

No. I disagree. I think it's more interesting to just mix any two characters and come up with a new concept. Mixing two similar characters is almost pointless.

Astonishing Member

I have one idea, but I'm not convinced it would actually work. How about mutants from the X-Men are merged with members of the Shi'ar's Imperial Guard, and the Inhumans are combined with Kree characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I have one idea, but I'm not convinced it would actually work. How about mutants from the X-Men are merged with members of the Shi'ar's Imperial Guard, and the Inhumans are combined with Kree characters?
    How about the Kree are merged with the Shi'ar, and the Inhumans are merged with the Shi'ar Imperial Guard?

Bit late, but the Tarot miniseries had something like this: