I have to say, the idea of the Infinity Warps really attracts me. Instead of killing people, we have people merged into one, which allow them to stay alive. But I have to say, some of the ideas they are preparing for this arc seem a little... Well... Silly. I mean, no offence, but wouldn't be more appropiated to merge similar characters with reasonable similarities, instead of almost just picking any characters and mixing them to see what happen?

I think the characters they are going to show us in this arc seem awesome, but I believe I could make more suitable WARPS. Let's see:
+ Captain America and the Sentry: From this warp, Marvel would definitely have his perfect version of Superman. Don't you think?
+ Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) and Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): Both Spies, both have the name of spiders, both trained by Hydra and SHIELD... Doesn't sound suitable?
+ Captain America and Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers): The ULTIMATE Captain, don't you think?
+ Charles Xavier and Doctor Strange: Combining these two's powers could really gives the real "Sorcerer Supreme".
+ Gwen Stacy and Black Cat: Half police, half thief; don't tell me it doesn't sound interesting.

There has been even more interesting mash-ups in previous stories, like in "Spider-Dreams", where Spider-Man's losing memory was failing and causing him to combine memories of different persons from his past. For example:
+ Flash Thompson and Harry Osborn.
+ Doctor Octopus and the Tinkerer.
+ Mysterio and Chameleon.
+ Electro and Shocker.
+ Green Goblin and the Jackal: These two were already too similar, to begin with.

Well, what do you think?