The First Annual is out, and it brought A LOT of interesting new warps. But I have to say, some of them really confused me.

+ Baroness Umar: I was expecting something like this, but I imagined Sin merged with Umar. There was a "Baroness Zemo" in the comics, but it seems they used Heinrich Zemo for this fusion, the creator of the Adhesive X.
+ Shield of Seraphim: It's obvious the combined Dr Starnge's spell with Cap's shield; but I believe this is not Cap's most famous shield, but his energy shield.
+ I expected the Mindless ones being combined with Red Skull's Sleepers, not Doughboy, Arnim Zola's amorph pet. By the way, I think a great warp would be Satannish with Arnim Zola; becoming "Satannim Zola".
+ Ulisses Klorb: Weirdest warp I could ever imagine!!
+ Android Apes: Very good the warp of Mad Ghost, but I think the Android Apes need some "adjustments". I mean, all of them seem Awesome Android merged with Miklho the Gorilla. I guess they should merge Peotor the Orangutan and Igor the Baboon with other creations from the Red Ghost.
+ X-Brotherhood: The X-Men merged with their enemies? This will give humanity a very good reason to fear and hate mutants here. Beast and Juggernaut?, I would have merged Colossus with Juggernaut. (Yes, I know, it was done before, but it had more sense). But I still don't get who was merged with Jean Grey as Phoenix.
+ Zzzyclone: Electricy and windstorm, the perfect storm. Very clever.
+ Devil Fist: Daredevil and Iron Fist? Interesting. However, who could then be merged with Power Man? And I can't believe Kingpin can fight like Steel Serpent here.