Default What independent comicbooks should have movies made about them?

What independent comicbooks should have movies made about them? I know of a few comicbook movies based on non-Marvel and non-DC characters coming up, but what do you think? What is your opinion?

I can think of two other comic universes I’ve read that could make interesting movie universe. Actionverse from Action Lab comics which had some interesting characters and stories they could use. Another and I’ve been reading it just recently would be Catalyst Prime from lion forge. They would only need one set up movie based on their FCBD issue that would explain how everyone got their powers and then just have their individual character movies.

As for just singular movies, I would suggest Joyride from Boom Studios. It’s a pretty fun sci-fi story in my opinion.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I can think of two other comic universes I’ve read that could make interesting movie universe. Actionverse from Action Lab comics which had some interesting characters and stories they could use. Another and I’ve been reading it just recently would be Catalyst Prime from lion forge. They would only need one set up movie based on their FCBD issue that would explain how everyone got their powers and then just have their individual character movies.

As for just singular movies, I would suggest Joyride from Boom Studios. It’s a pretty fun sci-fi story in my opinion.
    Oh Catalyst Prime for sure. It was would be so easy.

First: Catalyst Prime: A space action movie, with a superhero feel.
    Then: They could do solo films for Noble, Accell and Summit first. I'm order for people to know it's a tie in they would just have to say like Catalyst Prime: Summit. That works great!

Outside of Superheroes, Red Sonja needs to get a new movie, or Dejah Thoris.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Uber (Kieron Gillen and various artists) should be adapted. It's based around the idea of what if Hitler actually did get his ubermensch/supermen. Giant battles of "super nazis" fighting entire battalions of soldiers, tanks etc while America, Russia and Britain desperately try to make their own super-soldiers before time runs out. Would look great on the big screen.

Spectacular Member oldschoolfan's Avatar

My picks:

Welcome Back

Death or Glory

Gasolina

If they made a quality film version of Irredemable, it would ruin the whole genre. But, it could be great.
    I am committed to the idea that any work of art should be judged on its own merit, not on the behavior or beliefs of its author.