1. Doctor Psycho - Wonder Woman's true opposite in every way although he doesn't appear nearly enough

2. Circe - Sassy, over the top, glamorous diva, humorous, yet deadly...if latter day Madonna were a supervillain she'd be Circe

3. Veronica Cale - Just because

4. Rucka's Ares - Cunning, sexy, not above making a joke but extremely treacherous in an honorable way

5. Medusa, Stheno and Euryale - the Gorgon sisters, good designs all around, interesting and often hilarious sisterly dynamic, culminating in the best fight in Wonder Woman history

6. Silver Swan - I liked all versions but my favorite is the original, Helen Alexandros because of the ugly duckling factor and the way her power over men upset Diana, who unknowingly was used to being the star attraction but wasn't when Silver Swan was around, stealing her spotlight

7. Debbie Domaine Cheetah - Seemingly the worst version but still my favorite because she appeared so briefly and was loaded with contradictions, intelligent but powerless, beautiful, brainwashed, ecologist, heiress that somehow becomes a viable threat to Wonder Woman after her conditioning by Kobra, sort of reminded me of a comic book Patty Hearst

8. Devastation - Great design, great motivation, great powerset, yet very creepy and unpredictable

9. Rebirth Dr. Cyber - Tragic backstory of an infinitely powerful machine that still carries herself as a fun outgoing person enjoying a life she no longer has

10. Matthew Clark's Dr. Poison - By far the best version, loved the old fashioned Dr. Kildare medical uniform but in leather and latex, the preyed open eyes and rictus grin, the gas mask and constant clouds of poisonous smoke, she was visually scary as hell before she even did anything