Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The book overlapped with Avengers No Surrender, so Sunspot and Cannonball weren't available.
    If they were going to ride off the movie, ride off the movie. It's not like continuity is a thing at Marvel anymore. How many books does Deadpool show up in a month?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    The house exploded, why wouldn't they be dead?
    Because in comics, explosions can't even kill Jason Todd at point blank range?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Because in comics, explosions can't even kill Jason Todd at point blank range?
    Tell that to the depowered kids on that bus.

Plus, there was nothing but Technarch dust and the remains of a house for three months. Christian might live because he was bonded with Warlock, but the mom is a normal human who had just gotten blown up.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Tell that to the depowered kids on that bus.

Plus, there was nothing but Technarch dust and the remains of a house for three months. Christian might live because he was bonded with Warlock, but the mom is a normal human who had just gotten blown up.
    Point.

But 99% of the ones who weren't named Tag were just extras . So the mom is dead but Christian will likely make a return.

Ultimate Member

As much as I don't care for how this mini ended, I am very curious as to how it will be resolved.

All I can say is that it better not be with the X-Men saving everyone. These characters have been around a long time now. They should be able to handle their sh*t by now.