Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    On a side note, I’m guessing these characters will be mostly, if not totally, absent from Uncanny Disassembled.
    I think that's a smart bet. Given the titles we've got coming out between now and November, I don't see this getting resolved before the next reshuffling of the line. So guessing this will get picked up sometime first quarter of 2019.

spoilers:
    Magik being techo-modded may also explain why Pixie and Northstar get to play roles in Disassembled. If they need to get people into positions quickly, it's going to come down to the other mass-teleporter and the speedster.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Anduinel; 08-29-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think that's a smart bet. Given the titles we've got coming out between now and November, I don't see this getting resolved before the next reshuffling of the line. So guessing this will get picked up sometime first quarter of 2019.

spoilers:
    Magik being techo-modded may also explain why Pixie and Northstar get to play roles in Disassembled. If they need to get people into positions quickly, it's going to come down to the other mass-teleporter and the speedster.
    end of spoilers
    Good point! I did not even think about that.

Ah, it is going to be a long wait!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Issue #6 just dropped on Comixology:

spoilers:
    Well. That was a crapload of WTF? And pretty much guarantees that Rosenberg has more planned for Magik, Dani, SG, Warlock, Rahne, and Karma. But this last issue wasn't great as concluding chapter and was way too info-dumpy for me. Fun series, but not a strong landing.
    end of spoilers
    I'm in shock. I've just read this, Extermination #2, Blue #34 and Runaways #12 and I'm still reeling. Each of them had some HUGE changes to the status-quo and it's an information overload.

spoilers:
    So this is def leading to a New Mutants revival right? Dani + Warlock are back on the scene, and I'm fairly confident that Dani's powers will probably be restored once 'Moonlock' separates into two selves again. Luckily Rictor, Shatterstar and Boom-Boom were spared thanks to Illyana's quick thinking; I imagine they'll join up with Sunspot, Cannonball, Magma and Cypher to remedy the situation. I agree w/ you that the issue was a lot to process, but I'm glad the pieces slid into place in the way that they did because I am heavily invested in whatever comes next.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

This was awful but it’s more likely this will get resolved in Disasembled than whatever comes after it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    This was awful but it’s more likely this will get resolved in Disasembled than whatever comes after it.
    Also possible, given Rosenberg's involvement. Just seems weird that there wouldn't be note hyping that event rather than just "The End?", but maybe that's down to the lead time on these issues.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    On a side note, I’m guessing these characters will be mostly, if not totally, absent from Uncanny Disassembled.
    I think that KT said that all fifty-four characters on the cover were going to appear, and Rosenberg wrote it. So we're at least gonna see Illyana, Rahne, and Guido.

What the hell was this? Like. It's obviously unfinished. I suspect that

spoilers:
    The only reason that Tabby, Ric, and Star didn't get techno'd is because Brisson had them over in Extermination. Well, Tabby and Star anyway
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    While it was my least favorite of the 6 issues, I can't ignore the fact that most of my disappointment in this issue stems from this being the conclusion. If this was not the last issue, I'd have thought it was on par with the rest of the series.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Illyana can cure herself of the techno-organic virus with her sword. She's done it several times before. Though each time it was isolated to a specific limb.

Some serious durability feats for her as well. Hit by Cannonball with enough force to go through a plaster wall twice, and punched through a wall by Sunspot, and she continues to get up and fight each time like they were just normal punches. This is when that armor of hers should be used to justify why she's still alive.
    end of spoilers

Dang this was weird. Not sure what I think.

With the spoilage flowing in, I'm getting REEEEEEEEEEALLY intrigued as to where this is going. Its odd to end the way folks are saying, but given that Rosenberg is ALSO writing Multiple Man, and we just got that teaser(?) image from Uncanny with the X-Men fighting a shit ton of Madrox, perhaps these two minis are ESSENTIAL lead in's to the events of Uncanny's Disassembled???

BANNED

Could somebody kindly create a new thread on the spoilers with more details? As this seem a very important issue.

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone know who spoilers:
    General Callahan is?
    end of spoilers Google is not my friend today.

Fantastic Member

I really liked this. Maybe we'll get a sequel mini or a sweet ongoing out of it.

Incredible Member

I usually lean on continuity but I wouldn’t mind if issue 6 gets ignored altogether.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

LMAO! Either the issue is a masterpiece or y'all are drama queens.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    LMAO! Either the issue is a masterpiece or y'all are drama queens.
    Why-Not-Both.jpg

Personally, I dug it. I don't know how to do a spoiler cut, or I'd elaborate.
    Last edited by magneticmushroom; 08-29-2018 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Typos