Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood And the Outlaws Annual #2 Preview/Discussion

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...laws-annual-2/

I have the feeling this one is going to make me cry.

Seeing Jason and Roy bantering like good old days brought smile to my face and I guess I was right about them being in the Outlaws island. Nice to see it again.

Though, 13thedemension previews are still pain to read.

I've missed them so much. If I don't cry in this issue, I'll probably will when Roy and Jason part ways again.

Also, time skipped by a month (and Jason has only been able to walk recently, damn, Bruce...). Hopefully by the time Penguin teams up with Batman it skips a little bit more so as to look a bit less ridiculous.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-24-2018 at 08:51 AM.

It's heartwarming that Roy took care of Jason for a whole month. Wondering what's his secret project really about (if there is one, and it's more than a way of making Jason go see Roy by himself)

Angry

... I will wait for the review for know if we will see something about Bizarro&Artemis.. If they are not mentioned, I finished with the previous issue.

Penguin here is "dead" and he will appear again in a few months as if nothing happened.. We lost one great team for nothing...
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ... I will wait for the review for know if we will see something about Bizarro&Artemis.. If they are not mentioned, I finished with the previous issue.
    Would be nice to get some info on what's happened. Artemis in Wonder Woman didn't have the big guy with her at all.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Is that the reason why Jason doesn't use guns in the next arc? Because he isn't physically able to?
    Or are his aiming problems just a side effect of his slow recovery?
    It's a little concerning that his eye is still swollen after a month. I hope that's only artistic freedom and not Lobdell hinting that there could be some permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Is that the reason why Jason doesn't use guns in the next arc? Because he isn't physically able to?
    Or are his aiming problems just a side effect of his slow recovery?
    It's a little concerning that his eye is still swollen after a month. I hope that's only artistic freedom and not Lobdell hinting that there could be some permanent damage.
    That wouldn't be a bad thing if its a health issue nothing wrong with the good ol hand to hand combat

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Penguin here is "dead" and he will appear again in a few months as if nothing happened.. We lost one great team for nothing...
    The boys are back-Red Hood and Arsenal, together again! Sort of. While Jason Todd is recovering after a brutal beatdown from the man who taught him everything he knows about brutal beatdowns, Roy Harper divides his time between being a nursemaid to his bestie and tracking down the source of tainted drugs that have killed thousands. It isn't long before the two find themselves in Beijing battling the Sisters of Suzie Su! All this and...the inexplicable fate of Artemis and Bizarro!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Man this is gonna be a tear jerker. Seriously.

And now a question to get discussion rolling here. With Jason headed into the communications room of the ship and with the reference to his having discovered that Roy was in trouble in that room previously does anyone else think that Jason is going to discover that not only is Penguin alive and kicking when Bats clearly stated he was dead but that Bats has also allied himself with Cobblepot at some point in the issue? The timeframe would seem to sync up with what's happening in Batman now and I could see Jason getting enraged that he was beat so badly over what amounts to a false accusation of murder. It's just a bit of speculation that popped into my head as I read the preview.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 08-24-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Too bad Roy is likely getting killed in Identity Crisis 2.0 for no reason.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Someone elsewhere pointed it out, what if Roy's mysterious project is Jason's new costume?

Also, wasn’t it the bomb that killed him? Not the crowbar? Unless you want to say the crowbar kept him from being able to get to safety himself?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Isn't the new costume representing his lack of armor and resources? I doubt Roy would go for something like it, unless Jason himself modifies it and rips all the armor out because he has a death wish.

He was talking about the pain of being tortured by the crowbar I think.

And Roy working on Jason new costume for a month wouldn't make much sense since it's pretty simple costume.
    Last edited by Rise; 08-24-2018 at 01:12 PM.