Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This was a pretty good issue. Although I expected Jason to talk about what happened with Bruce a bit more than he did in this issue. Roy could've even compared it with his relationship with Oliver.
    Also Jason's jacket looks terrible when it's zipped up lol

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    I loved this issue so much! I didn't know how much I missed Jason's friendship with Roy until now. Boy, they're really set him up to die there...

I wish Jason could have talked about his feelings towards being beaten and shunned by Batman though. He sorta acted like it did not bother him much anymore, which I find a bit odd. I know this is meant to be a book about Jay's bonds with his friends, thus becoming his sorta new family, but I also wanted to hear his feelings on the shunning from the Bat Family part.

Now I'm kind of wondering if the mysterious person who he doesn't expect to call him on issue #27 will be Dick to tell him of Roy's murder.
    Oh I'm sure we'll get that "Batfam talk" from Jay eventually.

So just read this, and all I have to say is damn you Lobdell, now I want another Redhood/Arsenal series

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    So just read this, and all I have to say is damn you Lobdell, now I want another Redhood/Arsenal series
    The way they had Roy leave, you may need a Lazarus Pit for that.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And about Bizarro and Artemis, is obvious where they are

spoilers:
    The Dark Multiverse
    end of spoilers
    I had to google the "Dark Multiverse". But knowing it now, it makes sense. Seeing the "Hall of Punishment" also reminded me of the recently announced "Punisher"-Batman (I wonder if there will be some similarities to Batman of Earth-51).
    I'm not concerned about Artemis' and Bizarro's well-being. They are both tough. But if Ma Gunn is there too - that's a pretty unsafe place for an old lady in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    She was revived in Red Hood/Arsenal. They fought again but ultimately Jason let her live to set up an example for Joker's daughter.
    But do we know how she was revived?
    I mean, I am glad that she is still here. I really like her character - and all her sisters too. They didn't have a lot of panels but there has been at least a little bit of characterization:
    Night doesn't talk (a conversation between her and Cass could be interesting), Blanc seems to be the leader, Candy is the feisty youngest sister and Anastasia I like for the simple fact that she disguised her gun as "baby". I hope Suzie and her sisters reappear in RHatO later on although maybe not as full-fledged villains.

There hasn't been any mention of a new vigilante outfit or the crowbar so far. So that's probably addressed in the next issue. At least the Underlife was named. But Roy's description sounds pretty generic. But I'll stay optimistic.

I noticed that Jason did not use guns in the fight against the Su sisters. But I can't say if it was because of the small space (elevator and later close combat) or if there was some other reason (he seemed fully healed).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The way they had Roy leave, you may need a Lazarus Pit for that.
    Nah, I'm sure the giant naked blue guy walking around will take care of that this time

BANNED

"I`ll see you soon Jaybird"

The End

Fighting Bruce leads to dissapointment and bitterness but Jason seems to be more or less used to it. Pretty obvious what will set him up for the dark path. At the very least I have to say that the work Loedbell has done with these two has far supplanted any last thing DC has done with Roy and Dick. I can`t unseen it now and it doesn`t even feel robbed. It feels genuine. Roy and Dick are colleagues. Jason and Roy are bros.

And Kory pre-recording a message because she wants to say a word.

BANNED

Cool artwork too! Been a fan of Clayton since his Incredible Hercules series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    But do we know how she was revived?
    Nah, she was just there waiting for Palette to come back to life.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

She was revived by Sera Phina.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    She was revived by Sera Phina.
    Oh yeah. I forgot the issue it was in.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I am surprised no one has mentioned that this is the first time since his resurrection than Jason has openly laugh of happiness.

It's bittersweet really. Both of them laugh like that when they're at their most miserable point.

Yeah, it's not really a happy laugh.

Still, I'm impressed with how Jason is keeping it together so far and not moping over what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Yeah, it's not really a happy laugh.

Still, I'm impressed with how Jason is keeping it together so far and not moping over what happened.
    Probably only knows how to express anger openly, and channeling whatever hurt he has on the inside into anger.