Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I knew this was coming, kinda on the fence though. I mean Jason Aaron is very clever and has to be a huge fan, but I think he tends to try too hard. Like I'd look forward to reading a Conan writeen by Jason Aaron instead of Jason Aaron's Conan if you catch my drift.

Astonishing Member

What I want to know if Conan and the Hyborian Age back in canon and part of the Marvel universe history

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    What I want to know if Conan and the Hyborian Age back in canon and part of the Marvel universe history
    Well I don't think the Hyborian Age ever wasn't, as you have two Marvel original characters in Selene and Kulan Gath from that time who appear from time to time. Conan, not so much.

Asrar (Who I think is a great artist) seems like a weird choice for a Conan book.
    We need better comics

BANNED

Will be checking this out. Conan has to be written in a certain way for it to work though... Savage Sword of Conan was always miles better than Conan the Barbarian, if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I knew this was coming, kinda on the fence though. I mean Jason Aaron is very clever and has to be a huge fan, but I think he tends to try too hard. Like I'd look forward to reading a Conan writeen by Jason Aaron instead of Jason Aaron's Conan if you catch my drift.
    Yes, if this is Conan, how I know in the Howard stories and the Busiek adaptations it have everything to be good, but if this is some tone down version I'm not interested. Thor: God of Thunder have a feels a lot like Conan, so this could be very good.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 08-24-2018 at 09:39 AM.