Default Streets of Rage 4

What's going on with all these hype video games and comebacks suddenly?

Default Streets of Rage IV

Yes its real.

Streets of rage IV is happening thanks to dotemu and lizardcube, the team behind the wonder boy iii remake

Wow, I am all over this. I loved the original Streets of Rage and the sequel (hadn't played the third until very recently), so I am super excited for this!

My biggest wish since my gurl Blaze is already confirmed is for four player co-op arcade goodness, especially if it's available for the Switch.

Astonishing Member

Cool.This was a great franchise of videogames so i am looking forward to new details about this.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm not feeling the new art direction. It needs grit. I need Yuzo Koshiro on music.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm not feeling the new art direction. It needs grit. I need Yuzo Koshiro on music.
    Yeah, Axel's sprite is looking like a somewhat paunchy hobo, and the art direction and music doesn't seem grungy enough. Hopefully this gets tweaked for the final release as this does look like its still somewhat placeholder material, but I'm at least glad that someone has started remembering some of Sega's non-Sonic IPs recently, what with the new/remade Yakuza games, the localization/port of Shining Resonance, Shenmue 1 & 2 HD, and the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4. Maybe we'll get a new Jet Grind Radio or Skies of Arcadia game, or a port of Panzer Dragoon Saga sometime in the not-to-distant future.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 08-28-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

The music of Streets of Rage 4 if the Trailer music is a indication of the quality of the music of the new game is for sure not as good as the first soundtracks of the first two games.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The music of Streets of Rage 4 if the Trailer music is a indication of the quality of the music of the new game is for sure not as good as the first soundtracks of the first two games.
    Yeah the franchise's music is known for its Techno, House and EDM genre.

Anybody remember the fanmade Streets of Rage Remake which was made by Bomber Games & Sega themselves give a blessing to the fangame before it got C&D letter and forced to removed it on their website before somebody give a copy on it
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Yeah the franchise's music is known for its Techno, House and EDM genre.

Anybody remember the fanmade Streets of Rage Remake which was made by Bomber Games & Sega themselves give a blessing to the fangame before it got C&D letter and forced to removed it on their website before somebody give a copy on it
    It´s one of my favorites soundtracks in a videogame,it´s still impressive to me the quality of the music of this videogame of the 16 bit era.
    I only watched vídeos of the Streets of Rage Remake on Youtube.

I did an interview with the devs behind the game

https://realotakugamer.com/rog-inter...rd-crush-games

take a look