Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Jason Bard was engaged to Barbara at one point, and then he dated Vicki Vale but now Vicki is interested in Dick, but she used to date Bruce but meanwhile Barbara and Dick are vague dating but Vicki is into Nightwing.

I so wish they could combine the eras again because I love X-Men type messed up continuity.

Anyways anyone feel like the did a color cover up on Vicki's hair? She's usually ginger and she is vaguely in some scenes, but I think they did it to avoid confusion with Babs. I mean I've never known Vicki to be a brunette.
    You are probably right. Just to add differentiation from Babs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm looking forward to this. Also not a fan of Bruce sharing loves with his kids but still looking forward to this. Love Otto's art. Always.
    Ugh, it's just WRONG for Bruce to be giving his leftovers to his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Ugh, it's just WRONG for Bruce to be giving his leftovers to his kids.
    Especially when those kids are well fed.
    Jason I sort of get. Kid was hungry so someone had to throw him a bone but Dick? Dick's not exactly starving when it comes to women.

Seriously though it just cheapens these women which is uncool especially since they never explore it in a meaningful way.

Damn, this was good. Like really good. It was funny, introduced a pretty cool new base (a pretty fitting one too, for someone who doesn’t like to stay still), and it really sold me on this Dark Web villain. The dangers of the internet made corporeal. That actuallys pretty cool. It’s fresh and modern, and honestly pretty creepy.
    And oh ya, the art was awesome. Please get this guy on the main series. The art really added style, it was expressive, and it was modern looking. Which i think really helps sell the Dark Web and this storyline.

Honestly it’s kind of a shame this was an Annual, because too often Annuals are just throwaway stories. So I think a lot of people will often pass on them nowadays, but this one was nothing of the sort. To me this really sold Percy’s storyline, im hooked now, and what more it hooked me on Percy taking over Nightwing. If this is what he can do. Ok. I’m game.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-29-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Damn, this was good. Like really good. It was funny, introduced a pretty cool new base (a pretty fitting one too, for someone who doesn’t like to stay still), and it really sold me on this Dark Web villain. The dangers of the internet made corporeal. That actuallys pretty cool. It’s fresh and modern, and honestly pretty creepy.
    And oh ya, the art was awesome. Please get this guy on the main series. The art really added style, it was expressive, and it was modern looking. Which i think really helps sell the Dark Web and this storyline.

Honestly it’s kind of a shame this was an Annual, because too often Annuals are just throwaway stories. So I think a lot of people will often pass on them nowadays, but this one was nothing of the sort. To me this really sold Percy’s storyline, im hooked now, and what more it hooked me on Percy taking over Nightwing. If this is what he can do. Ok. I’m game.
    Do I need to have followed the last arc to read this issue? You've sold me.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Especially when those kids are well fed.
    Jason I sort of get. Kid was hungry so someone had to throw him a bone but Dick? Dick's not exactly starving when it comes to women.

Seriously though it just cheapens these women which is uncool especially since they never explore it in a meaningful way.
    Exactly. They're just passed around the household like old newspapers and it really bothers me. We need something with some zing--like Dick and Power Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Do I need to have followed the last arc to read this issue? You've sold me.
    Reading the last arc will give things more context. But as long as you have a general idea of the idea behind the Dark Web, and that it targeted Dick, basically to mine data, I think you’ll be ok.

I honestly think this issue accomplished more on selling to me the idea behind the Dark Web, and Percy on the series, then all of the first arc did. I don’t know if it’s that with the set up out of the way Percy could just have more fun with things here, but whatever it was I really dug it. I really hope it continues.

BANNED

Vicki always seemed to me like a bargain-basement Lois Lane, but with a meaner temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

DC treating Annuals as throwaways has been really annoying in recent years. These are supposed to be once a year special issues. Do something big with them like this one.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    DC treating Annuals as throwaways has been really annoying in recent years. These are supposed to be once a year special issues. Do something big with them like this one.
    Red Hood and Batgirl were great ones recently.

Grayson was a really good one.