Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hopefully soon, realistically probably never
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Like stated, it probably ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

Bigger name characters are getting costume resets.

Sabretooth & Wolverine have gone back to the 90's with their new costumes. If the cover doesn't lie, Magneto's got his underwear on the outside look back again. Monet has gone back to what she wore in X-Factor in 2011.

So I doubt the kids are gonna get anything too groundbreaking or new.

I'll maintain that we deserve those glorious Anka re-designs:

http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post...o-what-i-would

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Most of those characters I never heard of or wouldn't even be able to put a face to the name... *shrug*. I'm sure they're all probably all fine characters to somebody though. It's just me and my inability to care for teeny bopper lite characters.
    Well I mean, I'd hardly call KYost New X-Men or Avengers Arena (yeah it's terrible but still) anything close to "teeny bopper".

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I’m not wrong tho
    Since you have no issue with calling people bigots for disliking Riri and I pointed out I like most new characters except Riri and you doubled down on that position I have no issue with saying you're wrong and ignorant bye.

Those Anka designs are so great. I just wish the color scheme wasn't the same as their usual student uniforms.
    KT makes me somewhat hopeful the NXM will have a place after Disassembled.
    I think Marvel is just now starting to figure out NXM were the last students with true sales potential. They've been botching the school books since they gave YXM to Guggenheim (the first WATXM sold well, but it was obviously a Wolverine book).

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Those Anka designs are so great. I just wish the color scheme wasn't the same as their usual student uniforms.
    KT makes me somewhat hopeful the NXM will have a place after Disassembled.
    I think Marvel is just now starting to figure out NXM were the last students with true sales potential. They've been botching the school books since they gave YXM to Guggenheim (the first WATXM sold well, but it was obviously a Wolverine book).
    I don't think NXM was the last group with sales potential, I mean I think you could put together a group Triage,Trinary, Eva Bell, Oya, Genesis, Honey Badger, Hope, Cipher, and maybe one of the Guggenheim creation and have a solid book. You just can't put Eye Boy, Nature Girl, Hindsight ,Shark Girl, Bling expect that book to sell.

And the ugly truth was NXM did beautiful thing which was cut down large group to maybe the most interesting characters. That needs to happen again Marvel needs to look at all the young mutant characters put the 7 or 8 best ones in a book. The biggest problem isn't large cast of students it is impression that all students become X-men.

Why hasn't someone just regrown Hellion's hands yet? Between Triage and Elixir, that should have been dealt with a long time ago. It doens't even make sense for a telekinetic to need prosthetic hands anyways. Take a page from Unuscione and just tk it if the healers won't help.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Why hasn't someone just regrown Hellion's hands yet? Between Triage and Elixir, that should have been dealt with a long time ago. It doens't even make sense for a telekinetic to need prosthetic hands anyways. Take a page from Unuscione and just tk it if the healers won't help.
    Can Triage grow body parts? Im not sure if he's that powerful. Elixir was missing when he originally lost his hands and no one looked for him. It hasnt been addressed since he's been back likely bc Hellion hasnt been a cast member of any book, really just popping up in background fights

I dont get the Uniscione reference

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think he's suggesting Hellion eschew prosthetics entirely and use telekinesis for fine motor skills, like Unuscione. I'm not sure Carmella uses telekinesis that way, her psychic power manifests itself more like Armor. In any case, fine motor TK should be a goal for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I think he's suggesting Hellion eschew prosthetics entirely and use telekinesis for fine motor skills, like Unuscione. I'm not sure Carmella uses telekinesis that way, her psychic power manifests itself more like Armor. In any case, fine motor TK should be a goal for all three.
    I never thought Uniscione had TK. She has an exo-skeleton. I saw her as a more powerful CeCe, but Armor is a better comparison

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    With that art work and cast what the hell did Marvel expect?
    The title had good points but think failed in not balance well the Slice of life of the students with the heroes action that comics need.

The main characters did well in terms of drama but not in terms of action.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'll maintain that we deserve those glorious Anka re-designs:

http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post...o-what-i-would

Well I mean, I'd hardly call KYost New X-Men or Avengers Arena (yeah it's terrible but still) anything close to "teeny bopper".
    I would like something with different colors but have to admit I liked the art and the uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can Triage grow body parts? Im not sure if he's that powerful. Elixir was missing when he originally lost his hands and no one looked for him. It hasnt been addressed since he's been back likely bc Hellion hasnt been a cast member of any book, really just popping up in background fights

Unuscione famously uses a green psionic energy field to tactically manipulate things, even making 'hand' shapes often. A telekinetic of Hellion's caliber shouldn't need hands at all really. As for Triage, didn't he revive people from death? I think he can regenerate hands.

What happened to Bendis X kids? None of them are around anymore.

Who? Who could? Who could forget? (Forget?) Who could forget those plucky youngsters? Plucky. Is that a word? A word. (?) Plucky. Yep. Who could forget?

Morph was in Gen X. Goldballs became a part of Miles Morales' supporting cast (or at least was when Bendis was still writing it, idk). Hijack appeared in Invincible Iron Man (also when Bendis was writing the title IIRC). Tempus is simply too overpowered to stick around.