What if Wonder Woman lost her memories after leaving her home island in her origins? I ask because I've often wondered what she'd do if she lost her memories and after losing them was taken advantage of by villains and while being taken advantage of did terrible things. Part of why I like this idea is that I think it would be interesting to see her mental state after regaining her memories or remembering such pivotal memory gap especially if the fall out of her actions ended up giving her new villains out for revenge and I'd like to see her reaction if the bad guy who took advantage of her said something like maybe Doctor Psycho gets control of her but doesn't use his control on her completely and to mess with her he says "I never once used my powers on you everything I asked of you Wonder Woman you did of your own free will well and for money you were mostly in it for the money."

In addition or alternatively something I think would be interesting would be if maybe Wonder Woman did lose her memories at one point in her past and did terrible things but kept it a close secret out of guilt or blocked it out and it came out she was involved with Cyrus Gold once upon a time and I like this idea because Wonder Woman interacting and having history with Solomon Grundy would be interesting for a short arc I think. Like Solomon Grundy is hit in the head as he fights the JL and then sees Wonder Woman and he calls her something maybe a name and Wonder Woman is surprised to hear it but the fight continues and then Solomon Grundy after getting away starts remembering bits and pieces and through flash backs it's revealed he and an amnesiac Diana were once partners in crime and he died around the same time she got her memories back.

I like this idea because Solomon Grundy has been written in the past as a sad character and if he ever had history with Wonder Woman (who has been around for a while so them no each other is not impossible) I think it would have to be something sad and at the same time I'd like to see Wonder Woman react to something like that especially if her memory wasn't 100% clear which is possible given her memories have been messed with before. Like she's revealed to have a memory gap she doesn't talk about and when things come out she and Grundy have sad reunion like this.