Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    So we see her as a hero, or a villain??
    I see her an anti hero.. She is a tweener to me anyway.

full power

BANNED

I wonder if what she was doing actually was working because when the sword it there was a "waaaa" in red rather than the green monster sound.

So Nate isn’t the father

I'm hoping Nate is the father. It's a story I always thought had a lot of potential.

I like her like Mystique...working for herself and being morally gray.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Nate is Father but When Threnody conceived a child, her powers affected the baby, resutling in it becoming an undead demonic creature. In order to nourish the child, Threnody required to regularly transfer to her baby the necroplasmic energies she was capable of absorbing. To this end, she joined the Assassins Guild. When the Assassins Guild clashed with the mercenary Deadpool, Threnody was sent with Blackout to take him down. However, she stopped Blackout from killing Deadpool, and left the Guild to partner with him and use their adventures as a new source of death energy for her child.When Deadpool took down the Assassins Guild, he left his handler Weasel and his pregnant wife Clarice with Threnody. After Weasel was killed by Assassins Guild mercenaries, Threnody kidnapped Clarice, with the intention to absorb her unborn baby's energy. She hoped that the energy of Clarice's baby would be enough cure her baby's affliction. Deadpool tried to make Melody come to her senses to no avail, so he impaled Threnody's baby to stop her. Threnody initially retaliated against Deadpool until he made Melody realize he wanted to spare her from the guilt of murdering a child. She then left him with the warning to stay away from her.
    Last edited by juan678; 09-05-2018 at 10:21 AM.

also Death Threnody (and unborn Child) by Madelyne or Jean Grey 998

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nate is Father but When Threnody conceived a child, her powers affected the baby, resutling in it becoming an undead demonic creature. In order to nourish the child, Threnody required to regularly transfer to her baby the necroplasmic energies she was capable of absorbing. To this end, she joined the Assassins Guild. When the Assassins Guild clashed with the mercenary Deadpool, Threnody was sent with Blackout to take him down. However, she stopped Blackout from killing Deadpool, and left the Guild to partner with him and use their adventures as a new source of death energy for her child.When Deadpool took down the Assassins Guild, he left his handler Weasel and his pregnant wife Clarice with Threnody. After Weasel was killed by Assassins Guild mercenaries, Threnody kidnapped Clarice, with the intention to absorb her unborn baby's energy. She hoped that the energy of Clarice's baby would be enough cure her baby's affliction. Deadpool tried to make Melody come to her senses to no avail, so he impaled Threnody's baby to stop her. Threnody initially retaliated against Deadpool until he made Melody realize he wanted to spare her from the guilt of murdering a child. She then left him with the warning to stay away from her.
    Well damn. That's a good story. Thanks for info.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

repost adventures with deadpool