Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Callahan said they got what they wanted from Miss Sinister, tho, whatever that was.
    Yes but freeing her instead of killing her once you got what you wanted from her? How incongruously humane.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Callahan said they got what they wanted from Miss Sinister, tho, whatever that was.
    Yeah to me it sounded like they killed her but idk if they even can do that

It was already ignominious enough for her to be captured by Reavers IMO

I also notice this version of Pierce looks more similar to his appearance in the Logan film
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

He said they "... cut her loose...," which comin' from him, could've been a play on words. Pierce did say somethin' when first capturing her too, tho, about not wanting:

"... another Mister M situation."

I was planning on staying with the book because of Dazzler, Banshee, Beast, and Havok, but I was not looking forward to the Land art. It’s not the worst! I’m surprised! It’s not great, but it’s not awful. I would take this over acuna’s mushy faceless blobs any day

BANNED

Hey, just thought of somethin'. Keepin' Miz Sin in mind, and puttin' that together with this:

... could that be how we end up with THIS?

BANNED

Hmmm seems very interesting

Fantastic Member

So Kitty is saying they're not X-men, thus disavowing Piotr and getting him labeled a terrorist after she dumped him at the alter?

That's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    So Kitty is saying they're not X-men, thus disavowing Piotr and getting him labeled a terrorist after she dumped him at the alter?
    That's cold.
    That's Kitty.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

That's cold.
    Teaching him a lesson, for. . . Uh I don't know

That's cold.
    I didn't even think about that til now.

Damn.

Are we sure she hasn't been experimenting with Bobby, because this chick is ICE COLD.

That's cold.
    Well, Piotr went on and got his own self terrorist-labeled. Kitty just made the smart move and distanced herself and the school from their actions.

Wouldn't even be the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Well, Piotr went on and got his own self terrorist-labeled. Kitty just made the smart move and distanced herself and the school from their actions.
    The X-Men were labelled terrorists by official organizations for years. You'd think Kitty would remember those days and not abandon people she's fought beside since she was a child, the man she dumped at the altar, or the man she herself sent to observe Havok and his NOT!X-Men. Kitty gets more insufferable as her time in command hopefully draws to a close.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Pretty sure he got the terrorist label the moment he joined the X-Men...

BANNED

Kitty’s still pissed about the “I’m Alex” speech. They should call themselves Excalibur to really get under her skin.