Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Double post
    Last edited by Cville; 09-01-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I like this villain. Merciful Bast please let him stay like this. Not Bob SK or some other established villain.
    the villain is actually cool. would love to see coates write him against goddess storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the villain is actually cool. would love to see coates write him against goddess storm.
    I rather see it against Tchalla. One king of the dead vs the other. Be a battle of wills over a zombie army. Lol

BANNED

I like this villain. Merciful Bast please let him stay like this. Not Bob SK or some other established villain.
    I like this villain, too. The creation of this "dark god" might be the only good thing to come out of Guggenheim's run.

Storm needs some personal villains for her own solo title. This character has potential to be a good one for her. Only problem is if this villain sticks around, I hope some future x-writers don't come along and devalue him by having some of the other X-Men beat him.
    Last edited by rutog98; 09-01-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you're so welcome beloved!!!! I hate seeing people excuse inexcusable subpar storytelling. there isnt any excuse for how bad gold has been. this whole story is centered around the idea she never went back to Africa after joining the xmen whixh is completely false. I cant wait for this trash to be over for good.
    Yeah, that's completely false. One of my favorite stories is Psi-War and I believe she's been back at least twice after that lol.

The villain does interest me, so yeah Storm should have a good nemesis for a while.

I rather see it against Tchalla. One king of the dead vs the other. Be a battle of wills over a zombie army. Lol
    I wouldnt mind that either; however, tchalla has plenty of rogues. for ororo to get beyond being just an xmen she needs her own rogues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I like this villain, too. The creation of this "dark god" might be the only good thing to come out of Guggenheim's run.

Storm needs some personal villains for her own solo title. This character has potential to be a good one for her. Only problem is if this villain sticks around, I hope some future x-writers don't come along and devalue him by having some of the other X-Men beat him.
    agreed. she needs rogues and serious ones for her solo to be an interesting and entertaining read.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Yeah, that's completely false. One of my favorite stories is Psi-War and I believe she's been back at least twice after that lol.

The villain does interest me, so yeah Storm should have a good nemesis for a while.
    lolol. I think you are right.

we had psi war, there was the amazing xmen annual where she fought meruda, and then her solo where the villagers acknowledged they knew she was not a real goddess lolol. how on earth could he then come up with a story that stated she has never been back? stupidity and laziness is the only answer I can come up with.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This "Evil God" is about as creative as a used tissue. Y'all need to chill on thinking this is a worthy character for posterity. I could come up with twelve more compelling ones with one hand tied behind my back.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This "Evil God" is about as creative as a used tissue. Y'all need to chill on thinking this is a worthy character for posterity. I could come up with twelve more compelling ones with one hand tied behind my back.
    I dont think anyone said it was creative. just that it would be a nice addition to potential rogues for her solo. I cant think of any new rogues for her since meruda.

Haters gonna hate! I’ll miss this book!

BANNED

The preview was boring but the rest of the story got exciting.

spoilers:
    It seems that Stormcaster went to Kitty for help and Stormcaster can create a portal. The team consists of Kitty, Iceman, Rachel, Pyro, Nightcrawler.

Stormcaster is spent fighting Uovu and 'dies'..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-05-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Yeah, this really wasn't bad, to be honest.

Probably the second best Gold issue, besides #30. But Guggaksjwhateverimtiredofhim blatantly ignoring the whole Hadari Yao stuff still makes this arc not sit well with me. oh well, one more issue left lmaoool.

BANNED

I’m scared Guggs will do one final troll before this all ends.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I’m scared Guggs will do one final troll before this all ends.
    We'll see.

Nothing gold must stay, after all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

One final issue. And it's all about Kitty. May Adonai save us all.