Page 95 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2220

Absolutely the Refs just gave Dallas a win on what should have been a non-call on a TD play. Both teams seasons have just been decided by the Refs. And wrongly. There should be redress on such obvious mistakes.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Absolutely the Refs just gave Dallas a win on what should have been a non-call on a TD play. Both teams seasons have just been decided by the Refs. And wrongly. There should be redress on such obvious mistakes.
    Ellis Hobbs supposedly has an apology letter over a bad PI call that helped turn a playoff game against Indy. It's a small comfort at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Ellis Hobbs supposedly has an apology letter over a bad PI call that helped turn a playoff game against Indy. It's a small comfort at best.
    Well Philly was still able to score. But that call stunk.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pittsburgh just lost to the Raiders. That's three straight to three straight AFC West teams.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Pittsburgh is falling apart. They are only a half game behind Baltimore. Baltimore is rock solid and lost a close game to Kansas City. Based on their remaining schedules, I think Baltimore will finish 9-7 and the Steelers will end up 8-7-1.

AFC 6th seed
    Baltimore 7-6
    Tennessee 7-6
    Indianapolis 7-6
    Miami 7-6

Dallas has won the NFC East.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 12-09-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    All true Dungeonmaster, but they could still end up behind the Texans if they lose another game. And they won't have home field if they play the Chiefs.
    The above scenario would highly disappointment me as I have money set aside to attend a Patriots home play-off game.

In the race for the #1 draft pick...

Oakland and San Francisco won today. That leaves them, as well as Arizona, all at 3-10. Two of Arizona's 3 wins are against the 49ers, and Oakland beat Arizona, but lost to the 49ers.

San Francisco has the Rams, Seahawks, and Bears left to face off against.
    Arizona plays Atlanta on the road next week, hosts the Rams, and finishes in Seattle.
    Oakland has the Bengals, Broncos (in what may be the final game in Oakland), and Chiefs, the former two games being potentially winnable for them.

As the strength of schedule plays out right now, the tiebreakers go #1 to the 49ers, #2 to Arizona, and #3 to Oakland, assuming they all finish 3-13. None of those three teams are in the market for a QB, and could trade down. That's unlikely for Oakland, who already are sitting on three 1st round picks this year, and are likely to just take the best non-QB player available.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Possibly the best mid-season trade that will go down as one of the best made....Dallas shipping a 1st rd pick to Oakland for Amari Cooper. Today Cooper really exploded with 10 catches for 217 yards and 3 TD's in the win they had. This could propel Dallas to win the division and Cooper is showing how stupid Jon Gruden continues to be.

Tonight Jared Goff and Mitchell Tribusky are battling to see who throws more Ints. Both QB's have combined for 6 (3 apiece).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Back a couple months ago we were discussing that "Next Jim Brown" type and well Al Michaels tonight may have detailed who that is. Its Todd Gurley as he could become the 3rd player to lead the league 2 years straight in all-purpose yards and TD's . Joining Don Hutson and ....Jim Brown as the only players to do that feat. Last year Gurley had 2,000+ all purpose yards rushing and receiving and 19 TD's. This year he's already near 1400 yards and has 19 TD's again all-purpose yards heading into tonights game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Welp, looks like there will be a new Super Bowl champion in 2019 as the Eagles are officially cooked. At 6-8 and two games behind Dallas in NFC Least, the division is lost and the chances of landing a wild card are on are on life support, and I expect the Rams to pull the plug when the Birds face them this coming Sunday. There's always next season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins: Replay official 'should stay off the bottle' on fumbled kickoff

Look for Jenkins to get a call from the Commissioner's office asking him to open his checkbook. No way he doesn't get fined for what he said, even if he WAS right about that being a bad call.

Apparently your crotch can't hold a ball. Only your head can do that.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-10-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BREAKING: Raiders Fire GM Reggie McKenzie

Can't say this came as any great surprise. McKenzie's days in Oakland were numbered the day Chucky returned and promptly traded star players like Mack and Cooper. No matter, I don't McKenzie will be unemployed for long.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    BREAKING: Raiders Fire GM Reggie McKenzie

Can't say this came as any great surprise. McKenzie's days in Oakland were numbered the day Chucky returned and promptly traded star players like Mack and Cooper. No matter, I don't McKenzie will be unemployed for long.
    McKenzie was leaving at the end of the season anyhow by all reports. He was not gonna stick around and the Raiders realized this and comically did this "firing" to try and impact his being hired elsewhere. Which if anyone is smart will realize McKenzie drafted 2 huge stars and had a team within a grasp of a Super Bowl run. He'll be hired as a GM somewhere.

The Raiders stupid petty move shouldn't impact him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Which if anyone is smart will realize McKenzie drafted 2 huge stars and had a team within a grasp of a Super Bowl run.
    Really this is not true outside of the 2016 year, which was followed by a 6-10 year. The Raiders had talent but not cohesion and the talent positions were uneven. Reggie never quite put together a cohesive team that had a hope of making a real run. They weren't even moving the right direction, and had tons of continual holes. Especially on defense. But also with their O-Line, running game and play calling.

Reggie was 39-70 career there and in the one and only playoff game they got to, they all looked like a bunch of no-talent puds against a clearly inferior team led by none other than Brock Osweiler. Doh! Take away the 2016 season and you see who they really are and have been under Reggie's command. During most of their seasons, they were one step away from firing off cannons for field goals.

I hope he finds a job, he probably will. But I'm not so sure what he's going to put on his resume - maybe something like "I tried really hard!"
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-10-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.