Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Wow in charlie Brown fashion the Titans play successful enough to keep it a close game and choke at the absolute worst time more than once, a missed field goal, and instead of using the best choice kick the extra point instead failed to convert a 2 point conversion in a game most likely going to overtime.
    Late in the game take your choices in overtime where rules have changed.

A narrow 1 point loss 20-19 so great to see the Titans made this watchable doesn't change it's another frustrating awful soul crushing I wish I didn't see that loss by 1 point for the 2nd time in 3 weeks history has repeated itself in 2 Different time zones.

In the battle of the ugly game 3-2 the Bucs lead the Browns.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Wow in charlie Brown fashion the Titans play successful enough to keep it a close game and choke at the absolute worst time more than once, a missed field goal, and instead of using the best choice kick the extra point instead failed to convert a 2 point conversion in a game most likely going to overtime.
    Late in the game take your choices in overtime where rules have changed.

A narrow 1 point loss 20-19 so great to see the Titans made this watchable doesn't change it's another frustrating awful soul crushing I wish I didn't see that loss by 1 point for the 2nd time in 3 weeks history has repeated itself in 2 Different time zones.

In the battle of the ugly game 3-2 the Bucs lead the Browns.
    I’m sure Mike Vrabel will defiantly say if he had that decision to make all over again, he’d do the same thing, and it would be just as wrong a second time.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Uh oh the Patriots have lost a RB (Sony Michel) due to what appears to be a bad ankle injury. So bad 2 trainers had to assist him off the field. Its showing 2 , Bears came down on his ankle.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m sure Mike Vrabel will defiantly say if he had that decision to make all over again, he’d do the same thing, and it would be just as wrong a second time.
    The success rate for 2 point conversions this season is 55% - slightly better than winning the coin toss which often seems to decide overtime even with the new rules, and with less playing time to cause injury. It looks more like a bad decision in hindsight. Of course, that does not take into account the talent, or lack thereof, that the Titans had to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Uh oh the Patriots have lost a RB (Sony Michel) due to what appears to be a bad ankle injury. So bad 2 trainers had to assist him off the field. Its showing 2 , Bears came down on his ankle.
    That's going to hurt the team, he was beginning to look like a possible stud at the position. Hopefully he doesn't end up like the last high draft pick who looked good - Lawrence Maroney was doing quite well until he had an injury and was never the same after returning.

It's also bad for this game since NE has yet to win on the road this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The success rate for 2 point conversions this season is 55% - slightly better than winning the coin toss which often seems to decide overtime even with the new rules, and with less playing time to cause injury. It looks more like a bad decision in hindsight. Of course, that does not take into account the talent, or lack thereof, that the Titans had to pull it off.
    All the more reason for Vrabel to have swallowed his ego, kicked the PAT and took his chances in overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    All the more reason for Vrabel to have swallowed his ego, kicked the PAT and took his chances in overtime.
    Remember the whole deal where Frank Reich wouldn't put on 4th down in his town territory comically. Its like coaches don't seem to realize , you wanna win a game. But you wanna win smart. Not do idiot moves comically.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

It shocks me Derek Anderson is still around in the league. He had 2 seasons where he played insane in Cleveland of all places and then fell to Earth when he realized he was in Cleveland lol. Anyhow he's started today and well the Bills are pretty terrible. A fact that they lost McCoy due to head injury earlier.

My Eagles screwed the pooch colossally today. They went into the fourth quarter leading Carolina 17-0 while making Cam Newton look impotent, but then, our offense went into a coma while the defense went down the fucking toilet, scoring 21 unanswered points to lose the game 21-17. That was absolutely unacceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    White had a game and a half, though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Saw an interesting stat on ESPN: the Eagles are only the fourth team in the Super Bowl era to take a 17-0 lead into the fourth quarter and lose the game.

It thus far seems like a typical Pat Mahomes night . He's now thrown 21 TD passes this season. Mahomes is 10 TDs away from passing Len Dawson for the single season TD record . Yes folks for the last 54 years no Chiefs QB has ever thrown over 30 TD's in a season. Mahomes seems on a roll to possibly break that now.

Well I wondered how Kansas City would react to losing a close one in New England. Thus far they are destroying the Bengals 45-10. Mahomes just threw his 4th TD pass of the game and the 4th one was pure Mahomes doing Madden. He fumbles the snap , picks it up avoiding a sack , scrambles to his right and throws a dart to Tyreek Hill for a TD.

I predicted that Houston would be 11-5 this season. After an 0-3 start they have won four in a row and are on top of their division. The only team left on their schedule with a winning record is Washington at a soft 4-2. Houston appears to have saved its season and Bill O’Brien’s job.