Page 135 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2220

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    It's not fair for me to hold a bad call against the Rams but I don't want them to win the Super Bowl after that non helmet to helmet hit at the end of regulation that would've sealed the win for the Saints.
    Oh I still do. The Saints were my NFC team and I'm super bummed. But no way I root for either the Pats or the Chiefs in a Super Bowl.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Don't think I will watch a Rams Pats SB.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I really have no stake now other than hating the Chiefs and Patriots. The Saints were the only team left that I actually liked.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ugh! Is there a new Supergirl on tonight?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    NE running at will. Exactly what can't happen if KC wants to win. A good ground game keeps Mahomes off the field.
    And yet, it’s only 7-0 Patriots halfway through the second quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

90 yard drive...I'm embarassed for the bounce back Colts how this chump of a Chefs team is playing.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And yet, it’s only 7-0 Patriots halfway through the second quarter.
    Now 14-0. This is the key as Romo said. Most teams can’t commit to the run against the Chiefs because they are playing from behind. Pats can stay committed to it right now and chew up clock and keep Mahomes out of a rhythm

Darth Hoodie is working his evil magic yet again as the Chiefs have all of 32 total yards of offense and have rendered Patrick Mahomes null and void so far.

The big play puts KC right back just a few minutes into the half.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Darth Hoodie is working his evil magic yet again as the Chiefs have all of 32 total yards of offense and have rendered Patrick Mahomes null and void so far.
    You can now get that on a T-Shirt.

Capture.0.0.jpg

Or maybe the Faces of Bill.

faces_of_bill_shirt___30446.1543275734 (2).jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.

The Chiefs struck and struck fast to cut New England’s lead in half. Now to see what K.C. does on defense against Brady.

I really think the ball didn't touch him. This should be NE ball. God help me.

LMAO and then Edelman can't make a catch and it gets intercepted anyway.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-20-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Chiefs score, now they have the lead 21-17 with just under eight minutes left in regulation.

Brady was not touched. I swear if the Pats score now

Then Gronk was held and whistle was swallowed. I'm not liking this recent string of calls/no calls. Chances are high we get some sort of screwball ending here as well.