Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default NFL 2018 Regular Season Thread

Draft, Free Agency, and the Preseason have all come and gone.

Between now and February, all the glory happens. Can the Eagles repeat? Can people find ways to hate the Patriots even more? Can the Browns actually manage to win a game again for the first time since the Obama administration?

These questions and more, to be answered...
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

No one outside of the Eagles offices know for sure if Carson Wentz will take the field next Thursday against Atlanta, but signs seem, and I repeat, SEEM to indicate that he will.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Between now and February, all the glory happens. Can the Eagles repeat? Can people find ways to hate the Patriots even more? Can the Browns actually manage to win a game again for the first time since the Obama administration?

No
    Yes
    Probably not

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Browns should win at least 1 game . I think we'll get this speech from Major League on winning...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Browns will win 2 games. You heard it here first! Progress!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

I'm a Seahawks fan, so I'm having trouble dealing with the fact that our 5-6 run as a powerhouse is probably over. I don't want to relive the 90's again!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    The Browns will win 2 games. You heard it here first! Progress!
    Hopefully the rest of the roster didn't get financial tips from Kendricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Not BAMF View Post
    I'm a Seahawks fan, so I'm having trouble dealing with the fact that our 5-6 run as a powerhouse is probably over. I don't want to relive the 90's again!
    You could be the Browns.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

49ers will be an entertaining 6-10 or 7-9 team.

I'll just guess Rams and Patriots in the Super Bowl this year.

It's Cutdown Day! The Turk will be busy ending the dreams of players on the bubble for all 32 teams.

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that Oakland has a deal is in place to trade Khalil Mack to Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that Oakland has a deal is in place to trade Khalil Mack to Chicago.
    Yup. Incredible. I can't believe a team would trade a HOF pass rusher in the prime of his career. Highly unlikely whatever they get in return is going to equate to the value of Mack. Raiders fans have to be pissed. Gruden comes in, and trades their best player. Obviously Reggie McKenzie and owner Mark Davis are involved, but I get the feeling Gruden is the ringmaster here.

Apparently they'll be getting two first round picks, and a player from the Bears in return. Will be interesting to see what player it is. Still wouldn't take the deal personally. Maybe Davis is one broke owner.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 09-01-2018 at 06:08 AM.

The relationship had broken down , Mack wasn't gonna show up even to play in regular season. And like I said , push came to shove and the Raiders realized , they could either give Mack the contract he wanted or trade him for something. It was gonna happen as I posted last night , once Rappaport reported he was prepared to sit during regular season the Raiders were like OH ****...OH ****.....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    49ers will be an entertaining 6-10 or 7-9 team.

I'll just guess Rams and Patriots in the Super Bowl this year.
    They may have just lost Jerick McKinnon for the season with an ACL injury. MRI pending.

I already wondered how San Francisco would fare with McKinnon as a downgrade from Carlos Hyde. Now, it's a downgrade to Matt Breida.

They may have just lost Jerick McKinnon for the season with an ACL injury. MRI pending.

I already wondered how San Francisco would fare with McKinnon as a downgrade from Carlos Hyde. Now, it's a downgrade to Matt Breida.
    I fully expect them to bring someone in as a veteran . Maybe kick the tires on Jamaal Charles .