Page 26 of 148 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I am still having issue processing just how damn awful the Patriots looked against the Jaguars last Sunday. The Jags looked pretty darn good, but the Patriots sure helped out by not having a competent defense and a just barely competent offense. I nodded off early in the first quarter, but woke up before the quarter ended. I kind of wish that I'd stayed asleep for the whole game because watching it was painful.
    Pats always have some poor games early in the season

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I am still having issue processing just how damn awful the Patriots looked against the Jaguars last Sunday. The Jags looked pretty darn good, but the Patriots sure helped out by not having a competent defense and a just barely competent offense. I nodded off early in the first quarter, but woke up before the quarter ended. I kind of wish that I'd stayed asleep for the whole game because watching it was painful.

Romo and Nantz brought up that a missing problem that the Patriots have is ...they are missing a deep threat WR to stretch defenses. It was proven by the Jaguars if they double Gronkowski , he can be taken away. It leaves Brady in depending on Dorsett and Hogan. Which really isn't good. Since Dorsett was given up on in Indy and is taking the role that Edelman would have and Hogan isn't a deep threat guy.

I can see why they made the trade for Gordon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Romo and Nantz brought up that a missing problem that the Patriots have is ...they are missing a deep threat WR to stretch defenses. It was proven by the Jaguars if they double Gronkowski , he can be taken away. It leaves Brady in depending on Dorsett and Hogan. Which really isn't good. Since Dorsett was given up on in Indy and is taking the role that Edelman would have and Hogan isn't a deep threat guy.

I can see why they made the trade for Gordon.
    They never should've traded Cooks.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

NFL News

- The NY Giants have benched Ereck Flowers (RT) following a terrible 2 week performance. Flowers has struggled for a number of seasons after being selected in the 1st round of 2015 draft. The team will start backup Chad Wheeler in his place. Flowers 5th year option wasn't picked up this off-season as well.

- Its being debated just how much Josh Gordon will play today with the Patriots. He was traded there last week but no one knows if he'll play any at all right now this week.

- The Cowboys are hoping that this week in Seattle that the Seahawks decide to trade Earl Thomas (safety). The Cowboys wanted Thomas and offered a 2nd round pick for him this off-season but the Seahawks refused. They are hoping that this week pushes the team to trade him like the Texans did with Duane Brown last year when they played the Seahawks.

- Jon Gruden has pretty much split the Raiders office in half with his terrible ideas on scouting , having his own people in a circle while shutting out Reggie McKenzie's folks who were there before him. Its led to many feeling pushed out and talk is McKenzie is not happy with the power structure.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...iders-building

Comically Gruden has a scout he listens to who once proclaimed Von Miller would be a huge bust and that Jake Locker should go #1 overall. Yes ...that is a guy you should fucking listen to.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It’s officially Wentzday here in Philly as Carson Wentz takes the field for the first time since last November, and it looks like he hasn’t missed a step since his injury.

Addendum: Wentz hits rookie TE Dallas Goedert for a opening drive touchdown.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-23-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well the Steelers themselves have decided to start seeking possible trade for Bell according to this article. Bell has held out the 1st , 2 weeks of the season and expected to miss the MNF game this week.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/23/le...g-trade-offers

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Wow the Vikings stink today the Super Bills 27-0 in Minnesota and Mariota returns since Gabbert got maybe a conclusion.

3-3 game in humid Jacksonville.

Mahomes has now thrown 13 TD passes with no Ints to start the season. Its almost insane to see the pace he's on.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great start 2nd half Titans score fg 6-3.

Marshawn running like a madman today against the Dolphins
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Man, Minnesota is being spanked.

Phins looking bad today. Were on a scoring drive late in the 2nd when Tannerhill lets himself get sacked again.
    Just scored in the 3rd. But they should have gotten at least a FG at the end of the half.

And Minn s playing like Buffalo, Buffalo playing like the Vikings
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

- Jon Gruden has pretty much split the Raiders office in half with his terrible ideas on scouting , having his own people in a circle while shutting out Reggie McKenzie's folks who were there before him. Its led to many feeling pushed out and talk is McKenzie is not happy with the power structure.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...iders-building

Comically Gruden has a scout he listens to who once proclaimed Von Miller would be a huge bust and that Jake Locker should go #1 overall. Yes ...that is a guy you should fucking listen to.

The Raiders should immediately fire Gruden and find a coach with a clue that isn't 10 years out of date. I'm telling you, the Raiders are going to go in the dumper rather than become a contender.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Well the Steelers themselves have decided to start seeking possible trade for Bell according to this article. Bell has held out the 1st , 2 weeks of the season and expected to miss the MNF game this week.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/23/le...g-trade-offers
    They should trade him for a competent defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Wow the Vikings stink today the Super Bills 27-0 in Minnesota and Mariota returns since Gabbert got maybe a conclusion.
    I wonder if Vontae Davis is trying to un-retire.