Page 32 of 148 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yesterday was a hard day for NFL teams and injuries.

- Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a season ending torn ACL as feared. Also the 49ers suffered another loss as Anthony Sherman suffered a calf injury and will be out for 3-5 weeks.

- Marcus Peters is also out 2-4 weeks with an ankle injury he suffered this past week.

- Ricardo Allen for the Falcons is lost for the season with a torn achilles injury.

- The Dolphins watched William Hayes (DE) was lost for the season with a torn ACL after he sacked the QB and tried to follow rules and not land with his full weight. It ended up making him blow his ACL.
    How long before the various NFL defenses start to really protest. What does the NFL expect them to do, just stand there and block runners instead of rushing the QB?

How to properly sack a QB:

Last edited by Scott Taylor; 09-24-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

If the Raiders lose to the Browns in Oakland, Davis should tell Chucky to take your $100 million and get the hell out of Oakland.

I hear Talib is also out at least a month for the Rams.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    If the Raiders lose to the Browns in Oakland, Davis should tell Chucky to take your $100 million and get the hell out of Oakland.
    They should've already done it.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    They should've already done it.
    They never should’ve rehired him.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

How wild is this , Ryan Shazier who suffered a terrible neck injury last season and many felt he'd never play again ...well he's on the sideline tonight. It showed a video of him working out in the gym . When he was hurt Shazier told everyone he was gonna come back to play. The Steelers claim they will back whatever he decides to do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Most penalized team in the NFL, but "we get all the calls."
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

This body weight rule is becoming a joke at this point as everyone is pointing out , a player is coming at someone full speed ...they can't suddenly stop on a dime and do it. Even coaches are pissed at what is happening and asking referees how they coach this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

2nd int for Fitzmagic he is stinking tonight and unshocking the 2015 great season was lightning in a bottle a 1 season wonder.

Doubtful they keep Fitzmagic as QB since he's stinking tonight including on the big stage.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Fitzpatrick is showing a nationwide audience why he’s been a journeyman all his career as he just threw his second interception of the game with the Bucs down 16-7.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    2nd int for Fitzmagic he is stinking tonight and unshocking the 2015 great season was lightning in a bottle a 1 season wonder.

Doubtful they keep Fitzmagic as QB since he's stinking tonight including on the big stage.

Witten claims the 2nd Int was on Evans ...he stopped in the route to sit down. As he claims the QB is throwing him open as he claims and Fitzpatrick was throwing to where he was supposed to go off play-action.

Yikes, the Fitzmagic is over.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Now that one was on Fitzpatrick...

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Glorious int and easy Steelers td.

This game has became a run down of how many plays do we get before we see a roughing the passer flag for body weight each time ? I'm sure Aaron Rodgers never imagined the league would take his injury , which sadly happens in NFL ...well they took his injury and have literally went fucking bonkers.