Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

The Raiders suck. The Browns still suck

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Other NFL things...

- Cam Newton basically is carrying the Panthers as usual with his arm and legs. After falling behind due to turnovers (1 by Newton and 2 fumbles by his rookie WR) , Newton has crawled the Panthers back to 17-20.

- Oakland is damn terrible folks. Its now...27-3 , and they were scoreless for nearly 4 quarters today.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

One thing that sucks now is NFL.Com changing their "Game Center" deal where it shows stats from players. The old system let you click the players name and you could see where their career and season stats were with today's game. Now you can't and they really don't update Game Center much at all. Its like NFL.Com decided to do an update and make it the laziest , shittest update possible.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One thing that sucks now is NFL.Com changing their "Game Center" deal where it shows stats from players. The old system let you click the players name and you could see where their career and season stats were with today's game. Now you can't and they really don't update Game Center much at all. Its like NFL.Com decided to do an update and make it the laziest , shittest update possible.
    I disagree, the old Game Center was so slow that it was often minutes behind the actual game. Sometimes it would not refresh at all. This new one shows each play right after it happens.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Miami about to lose in a ridiculous fashion. After giving up 21 points in the 3rd Quarter, they come back to tie. In OT they march down the field to the CHI 1 yrd line and....FUMBLE!
    Now looks like they are giving the Bears the winning FG.

And Chicago misses from the 35.

Miami has 2 minutes to get in FG range from the kick point.

Which they do! The Dolphins tried very hard to lose this game. But manage to eke out a W.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-14-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I disagree, the old Game Center was so slow that it was often minutes behind the actual game. Sometimes it would not refresh at all. This new one shows each play right after it happens.
    Really because right now there is no updates and I have to go and come back for anything to change at all. Like the Panthers/Redskins game. I'm watching it and NFL.Com had its new gamecenter showing the new score but no ones numbers had changed at all til I had to keep leaving and coming back.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jacksonville’s so-called vaunted defense is being shredded for a second straight week. Last Sunday was understandable as Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs are killing everyone, but Dallas which is mediocre at best is unacceptable as the Cowgirls are whomping them 24-0 in the third quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Really because right now there is no updates and I have to go and come back for anything to change at all. Like the Panthers/Redskins game. I'm watching it and NFL.Com had its new gamecenter showing the new score but no ones numbers had changed at all til I had to keep leaving and coming back.
    It worked for me on the Miami-Chi game. I guess they haven't worked out the cinks yet.

The old Game Center never kept up for me.

Have you tried other dites, like espn or cbs?

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well my prediction was hugely proven wrong because Henry was contained and didn't run for more than 101 yards and 1 touchdown instead 0 touchdowns, Mariota throwing 2 touchdowns didn't happen instead 0 touchdowns, and Titans defense with 2 interceptions instead they had 1 in the 1st Half.
    It wasn't the Titans rebounding defeating the Ravens in a great dramatic entertaining close exciting game 24-17 instead it was the Ravens rebounding to win a no sweat ALL too easy game with Ravens outplaying the Titans for the entire game 21-0 to win their 1st road game, and the defense looked like the 2000 Ravens or maybe greater since they had more than 8 sacks and a shutout road victory which is extremely challenging.

The 2 guys that picked the Ravens were hugely proven right not proven wrong because Ravens didn't just win in Nashville it was a abomination since 21-0 ALL TOO Easy Ravens victory with a shutout with Ravens looking like the 2000 Ravens except 1 that has a effective offense and effective QB.
    This can be called the A Nightmare in Nashville because it was exactly that for Titans and all Titans fans with Ravens were the Nightmare Tyrannical Monster Birds.

KC - NE is a better game than I thought. 1 point going into the final quarter.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

KC with the huge ST kickoff return.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Chiefs in the lead!

Looks like it's turning into the Old Gunslinger vs. The New Gun in Town.

Brady with the rushing TD!

Pats back on top.

Your turn, kid.

Kid's response: 3 and out.