Page 22 of 148 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Currently there are 9 undefeated teams in the NFL after week. Anyone care to make predictions which team will be the last one to finally take a loss?
    The teams:
    Dolphins
    Chiefs
    Broncos
    Bengals (!)
    Jaguars
    Rams
    Packers
    Vikings
    Buccaneers

I'm going to go with the Rams although the Chiefs look like world beaters right now because of Mahomes.

Carson Wentz has been medically cleared and will start their next game

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The very moment he missed that one last field goal i bet he must have thought something like :"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm out of here".

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    Currently there are 9 undefeated teams in the NFL after week. Anyone care to make predictions which team will be the last one to finally take a loss?
    The teams:
    Dolphins
    Chiefs
    Broncos
    Bengals (!)
    Jaguars
    Rams
    Packers
    Vikings
    Buccaneers

I'm going to go with the Rams although the Chiefs look like world beaters right now because of Mahomes.
    My money's on Jacksonville. Even with Blake Bortles still lining up under center, the Jags took it to New England yesterday and are looking tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Carson Wentz has been medically cleared and will start their next game
    Just heard about that. As an Eagles fan, I can't help but wonder if that decision was made AFTER yesterday's stink bomb in Tampa which, to be honest, was more on the defense which was taken apart like a cheap toy on Christmas morning than the offense which stumbled out of the gate and didn't get into any sort of rhythm until it was too late.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Not exactly astounded the Jaguars won in humid Jaxsonville vs the Great Patriots, except I am with steamrolling the Patriots not expected at all and that describes most of the game. The Jaguars were not challenged by the Patriots while they were when they played the Giants.
    The Jaguars knew they should have finished vs the Patriots in the afc championship game a close but no cigar frustrating loss and Sunday the Jaguars like a Ferrari moved 220 mph and didn't stop moving 220 mph, and a game that was not as close as the score at all.

I can yes I saw a masterpiece excellent unforgettable exciting dramatic game that became a close game.
    I was wrong about Henry having a great game didn't run for more than 105 yards and 2 tds didn't happen since he had 0 still he was effective, Mariota didn't throw for more than 2 tds since didn't start, Titans didn't win 49-17 in a no sweat win steamrolling the Texans.
    Why I was right.
    Still on the mark with the Titans start fast since scored 1st 14 points and that was in 1st half including fake punt and threw to a safety and he ran fast for a td.
    Third game the charm and break through for seeing the Titans at home defeat a afc foe.
    Titans did make a great statement because bend but don't break Titans defense that had a impressive int in the endzone, kept Texans scoreless for most of 1st half, able to tie Texans 17, used a game winning drive eating up clock and a game winning fg kicked, the Texans were able to move the football for the final possession including in Titans territory except since Watson held the football for more than 4 seconds the Texans long pass was futile since titans defense tackled the Texans wr with time expiring because no timeouts for Houston.
    While the Titans didn't make the great statement in way I said the Titans would steamrolling the Texans, they still made a great statement with a great tough win that had adversity.
    Watson and the Texans will forever remember the day the Titans showed in the rematch in Nashville he would not get the better of the Titans defense along with the Titans soul crushing the Texans.
    Titans were outscored 2nd half 13-6, still won with a valiant tough gutsy great win in the rematch with the talented fast reliable Texans qb Watson and a mostly full strength Texans team.
    Clowney a Texans stud heavyweight defense player didn't play.
    Gabbert was a game manager and like (Disney) Remember The Titans qb Ronnie Sunshine played mistake free as in no big mistakes because no ints and no fumbles, plus able to move the ball.
    Clowney didn't play.
    They tied the game with a long drive 17-17, and again a long drive to kick the game winning field goal.

This was the best Titans game I've seen,and 1 of the best Texans Titans games.
    Great to see Watt failing for most of the day with him not able to use that trademark finger movement along with Watson and Texans offense contained to 17 points showing how moronic how asinine how nonsensical how inane the perdition of the Texans are going to wax or steamroll the Titans in Nashville.
    If persons seriously concluded the Watson and Texans steamrolling the Titans wasn't a 1 game wonder and the Titans are a better different team than they did yesterday when the Titans won 20-17.

Josh Gordon has been traded to New England for a 5th rounder

First, I'm sure the media is going to make a gigantic deal out of this as I've already seen them trying to compare a guy who hasn't played in five years to the Randy Moss trade. Which is absolutely ridiculous. That said Brady does make guys better and its a potential weapon of some degree, and as such I do file it as another chapter in the "The Most Browns Things The Browns Can Do" to go ahead and give the potential to make New England a little bit better.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Now it looks over. And though only week two, at least for now, Miami leads the division.
    In other news a pig just flew by carrying a snowball taken directly from hell. He was on his way to Oakland, I'm pretty sure.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    In other news a pig just flew by carrying a snowball taken directly from hell. He was on his way to Oakland, I'm pretty sure.
    ROFL

I don't have any delusions about Miami, They are far from a great team. But, they may be better than I thought. That high-speed defense looked good Sunday.
    Interesting factoid, the Tannerhill-Gase team is 10-5. If Tannerhill can stay healthy, they could have a winning season.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    If he's smart he rushes to rehab and the team will keep him around. They did that with Josh Gordon for years.

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    The teams:
    Dolphins
    Chiefs
    Broncos
    Bengals (!)
    Jaguars
    Rams
    Packers
    Vikings
    Buccaneers

Its only been 2 weeks and sure Mahomes looks great at QB. But its 2 weeks and Mahomes himself will have some rookie stumbles at some point I'm sure. Also the defense is basically rebuilding and pretty terrible. I mean the Steelers game is a perfect example as they gave up 30+ points the last 2 weeks. Its only due to Mahomes who has to throw and keep em ahead that has helped. The defense needs more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Josh Gordon has been traded to New England for a 5th rounder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    First, I'm sure the media is going to make a gigantic deal out of this as I've already seen them trying to compare a guy who hasn't played in five years to the Randy Moss trade. Which is absolutely ridiculous. That said Brady does make guys better and its a potential weapon of some degree, and as such I do file it as another chapter in the "The Most Browns Things The Browns Can Do" to go ahead and give the potential to make New England a little bit better.

Well Belichick has wanted Gordon awhile. Back in 2013 , the Patriots offered a 3rd round pick to the Browns for Gordon and the Browns decided against that then. Its amazing that the Patriots who need a deep threat WR made this deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

If Gordon plays 10 or less games for them this year, NE gets a 7th rounder on top of the 5th rounder back.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If Gordon plays 10 or less games for them this year, NE gets a 7th rounder on top of the 5th rounder back.
    What round was Brady taken in again? Oh yah, sixth. Now I see the Hoodie's plan.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Watching MNF. Why didn't Oakland sign Mack again?
    What's their record without him?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sounds like they are picking Cleveland's pockets.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Sounds like they are picking Cleveland's pockets.
    They did. Them giving up on Gordon sent out a redflag that he was toxic. They were going to look bad letting him walk for nothing and Belichick gave them about as safe a trade as possible. They lose almost nothing if he doesn't pan out and if he succeeds they got an incredibly talented WR.