Page 134 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2220

Two non call PI penalties against the Rams. Two times the Saints should have had a 1st down.
    If they lose it is a stolen game.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Damn, right there alone they had DPI and helmet to helmet on the same play. No flag. Egregious and unfortunately not at all surprising error.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Why not surprising? It was so obvious. The NFL has a lot to answer for. Hopefully the Saints win and we don't have an illegitimate Superbowl.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Goodell said this week he wanted the young QBs.

I am not one for conspiracy theories but there ya go ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Why not surprising? It was so obvious. The NFL has a lot to answer for. Hopefully the Saints win and we don't have an illegitimate Superbowl.
    Not surprising because NFL referees are awful, screw up often, and screw up most when the stakes are at their highest.

Ugh, and that was one of the luckiest INT's I've ever seen in my life. I want the Saints to win but I have no problem with the Rams. Its just the gifts are hard to stomach.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not surprising because NFL referees are awful, screw up often, and screw up most when the stakes are at their highest.

Ugh, and that was one of the luckiest INT's I've ever seen in my life. I want the Saints to win but I have no problem with the Rams. Its just the gifts are hard to stomach.
    I see, yeah that.

This is just.....bullshit.

Damn. Tainted game. Thank you NFL refs. Things had been rather benign on that end for the previous rounds. I should have realized it would rear its head today. We'll probably get some terrible calls in the AFCC as well.

That call cost the Saints a Super Bowl.

The ref crew deserves to be fired.

Well, the AFC game has the crew that screwed KC this year and started BallGhazi.

So KC will win.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

given that they'd missed the blatant face mask on Goff the previous drive seems like it's incompetence more than anything, don't know if two bad calls cancel each other out but both of them cost the respective teams 4 points

at least I don't have to put up with Saint's fans invading Atlanta next week

Fantastic Member

It's not fair for me to hold a bad call against the Rams but I don't want them to win the Super Bowl after that non helmet to helmet hit at the end of regulation that would've sealed the win for the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    given that they'd missed the blatant face mask on Goff the previous drive seems like it's incompetence more than anything, don't know if two bad calls cancel each other out but both of them cost the respective teams 4 points

at least I don't have to put up with Saint's fans invading Atlanta next week
    The missed TWO PI calls on the Rams that ended drives.
    No it wasn't an blatant face mask.

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    It's not fair for me to hold a bad call against the Rams but I don't want them to win the Super Bowl after that non helmet to helmet hit at the end of regulation that would've sealed the win for the Saints.
    It was PI and helmet to helmet.

It's not the Rams fault, they played a good game, but they lost. The Saints must feel like Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The missed TWO PI calls on the Rams that ended drives.
    No it wasn't an blatant face mask.
    looked pretty blatant during the replay, hand clearly grabbed the mask and turned the head

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

No love for the Saints, but yeah, they were robbed on that pass interference call.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

NE running at will. Exactly what can't happen if KC wants to win. A good ground game keeps Mahomes off the field.