Page 136 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2220

2 minutes left and the GOAT has to score a TD.
    Hope not.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Pats were dead on that interception, but Dee Ford was offsides, giving Brady a second chance and they punch it in. Dammit!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

We're not going to see anything like what the Patriots have done in the last. 20 years in any sport. Shoutout to them.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly I never expected KC to make it to an AFC Championship game , of course its only KC's sad history they will lose it this way. Even with Mahomes doing his best heroics and more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Heart attack averted. Blood pressure returning to acceptable levels....

PHEW!!!!!!!

The Chiefs curse continues , even with Mahomes basically donning a Superman costume and trying his best. In all ...they made it to an AFC Championship game. Maybe in another 20+ years they make another one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Bloody hell. Pats won. IMO, the turning point was Dee Ford called offsides on that interception late in the game that would’ve sealed New England’s doom, but gave the Pats new life. And the rest was history.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Brady showed why he is regarded as the best on those last two drives.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Bloody hell. Pats won. IMO, the turning point was Dee Ford called offsides on that interception late in the game that would’ve sealed New England’s doom, but gave the Pats new life. And the rest was history.
    Yep...its gonna go down with Lin Elltiots missed FG's and all. Oh well...Chiefs fans have taken heartache for years. We knew how things would go the moment the Chiefs made the playoffs.

I know it don't mean anything to Chiefs fans right now, but good game. That was most definitely, completely, not a choke. Just a good game one team had to lose. I was actually cheering for both sides when a good play was made. It was just a good game if it can make a hater like me enjoy it like that.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I don't think it's said enough how much Eddelman has meant to this teams sucesses. Gronk too, I doesn't matter what people consider elite wide receivers mean or lack of as it relates to the Pats. Brady, Eddelman and Gronk are the most dependably strong offensive cores the game will ever see.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I need to hand it to the Chiefs. That was a true war of a game

Fantastic Member

I'm already Monday morning quarterbacking but it really felt like whichever team won the OT coin toss was winning via TD on the first drive.

Of course, I'm ecstatic the team I cheer for won it and won the game.

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yep...its gonna go down with Lin Elltiots missed FG's and all. Oh well...Chiefs fans have taken heartache for years. We knew how things would go the moment the Chiefs made the playoffs.
    I thought of you when the Chiefs lost. Of course they lost. Sorry bro. I wanted them to win, and take out LA.

BTW, what I thought was really sad was a scene I witnessed on the game broadcast as it was going off. There was a Chiefs fan, a father, holding his kid son who was crying. Passing on all the Chiefs disappointment to the next generation.

Mahomes is the best, young quarterback I've maybe seen though. He'll be around for a while putting up numbers. You just have to hope that the Chiefs don't essentially make him the team like the Colts did with Andrew Luck for his prime years. I never thought New Orleans would make the Super Bowl, but they finally did after all those years of torment. We shall see.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 01-20-2019 at 09:06 PM.