Page 28 of 148 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Word is that Jimmy Grabass tore his ACL and MCL in today’s loss of the 49ers to Kansas City.
    That is devastation for 49ers fans because nothing indicated the 49ers QB Beathard could be a decent or great qb.

The great Rams starting fast 14-6 in a game involving the 2 Los Angeles NFL teams, and Rams moving the ball threaten to score a 3rd td

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Garappolo looks like he blew out his knee. Granted I thought Rodgers' injury looked season ending too but this was non-contact.

Broncos came back down to earth today on the road like I thought they would. Looked like the same undisciplined, badly coached team of last year. That 2-0 start was more likely due to playing two teams worse than them at home more than anything else.
    Official, Jimmy G. tore his ACL.

https://deadspin.com/jimmy-garoppolo...nee-1829257224

C.J. Beathard time, which means the NFC West looks like it's the Rams' division to coast to win.

Arizona is somehow up 14-0 on the Bears, and have their longest 3 plays of the season in the first quarter. That's not necessarily saying the Bears are doing awful, just that Arizona's offense seems to finally be able to do ANYTHING.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Special teams block and Rams recover for td 21-6 the Super Rams.

Not at all surprised about Jimmy G. It definitely looked that bad. Sorry for him.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Sadly this is a case where your a young QB and believe you can do anything physically. Jimmy G had the sideline and should have ran out and instead he was fighting for more yards. Which led to that. Its a blow to the fans there and team.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Falcons lost another major defender in Ricardo Allen, defense looking in shambles as the Saints were able to spoil a 5 TD day for Matt Ryan

Down three of their best defensive players this early this is starting to look like a lost season

Thank goodness for the Braves this year, saved my weekend

So 3 weeks in and we have just KC, the Dolphins, probably the Rams and maybe the Bucs undefeated.

KC and the Rams make sense, I would never have picked my Phins to be there. Truthfully, they are playing well, but I don't think they are that good.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I'm stunned the Chiefs are there...since Mahomes is basically a rookie QB starting right now (even if he sit a season and learned). I mean he only made his 4th career start this week. A major issue is the Chiefs don't have a good defense at all. They are rebuilding on that side of the ball as they traded Peters away and let older veterans like Hali and Johnson go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm stunned the Chiefs are there...since Mahomes is basically a rookie QB starting right now (even if he sit a season and learned). I mean he only made his 4th career start this week. A major issue is the Chiefs don't have a good defense at all. They are rebuilding on that side of the ball as they traded Peters away and let older veterans like Hali and Johnson go.
    True, they are winning because Mahomes is playing beyond belief.

As far as the Phins, people don't trust Tannerhill, that is justified, but he is 10-1 his last 11 starts (going back before injury). And 11-5 under Gase.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not at all surprised about Jimmy G. It definitely looked that bad. Sorry for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sadly this is a case where your a young QB and believe you can do anything physically. Jimmy G had the sideline and should have ran out and instead he was fighting for more yards. Which led to that. Its a blow to the fans there and team.
    The 49ers front office just signed Jimmy G to a 5 year, $137 million dollar deal prior to this season. If he struggles in his recover... that's a deal that could set the franchise back not only for this season, but for the next half-decade.

CB Marcus Peters just got hurt in the Rams/Chargers tilt. That could be a big loss for LA for the rest of this year when they play their 1st place schedule against top QBs from around the league.

Cards playing better except the Bears will not stop playing till the game is over.

14-10 Cards in the Desert in the 3rd 6:16
    So the whole chokejob a threat again in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    CB Marcus Peters just got hurt in the Rams/Chargers tilt. That could be a big loss for LA for the rest of this year when they play their 1st place schedule against top QBs from around the league.

Could be the curse of the Kansas City CB after they leave. Because it goes back to 1990's and how every time a CB would leave KC in either free agency , release or trade the CB would suffer bad injuries or be a bust.

Dale Carter : 1992-1998 : Carter had issues off the field but in KC he was a shut down CB who had 21 Ints in 6 seasons and teams rarely threw his way. He also played WR at times and wanted to do double duty more. Anyhow in 1999 he signed a big deal with the Broncos and had a terrible year. Then he was suspended in 2000 , then bounced around the league with New Orleans and Baltimore.

Brandon Carr - Carr was regarded as one of the best tandems with Flowers at CB in KC. After starting a few seasons Carr was regarded as one of the best CB's in free agency. Dallas signed him to a 5 year , $50+ million dollar contract in 2012. Carr would make the Cowboys regret that as a lot of the times he was either beaten in coverage or looking bad for a number of seasons. The team let Carr leave in free agency and sign with Ravens .

(Carr maybe the only one who had actually kept starting in NFL and seems to be doing well with Ravens)

Brandon Flowers - The Chiefs released Brandon Flowers after he played very well for a number of seasons. The release was stunning but reports was Flowers hated the new defense and didn't fit what Sutton wanted so the Chiefs released him. Angry he signed with the Chargers and had a decent 1st season there. Then he signed a big extension and suddenly was injured and suffered concussions. The Chargers released him in 2017 and Flowers retired.

Sean Smith - The Chiefs signed Smith to pair across from Marcus Peters awhile. But after 3 seasons Smith moved on to the Raiders who gave him $20+ million guaranteed and $40 million over 4 seasons. Anyhow after 1 good season , Smith soon played terrible and off the field got in trouble for assaulting someone. He just got out of prison and the Raiders were forced to cut him in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    True, they are winning because Mahomes is playing beyond belief.
    That one TD pass he threw today after avoiding a rush was outstanding.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    That one TD pass he threw today after avoiding a rush was outstanding.
    Here it was....and yeah , he's doing some wild things out there.