Page 33 of 148 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This game has became a run down of how many plays do we get before we see a roughing the passer flag for body weight each time ? I'm sure Aaron Rodgers never imagined the league would take his injury , which sadly happens in NFL ...well they took his injury and have literally went fucking bonkers.
    It’s not like these 300 pound guys, coming at a quarterback like an 18-wheeler going downhill without brakes can stop on a dime or magically veer off at the last second after momentum has taken over. Intent is one thing, overriding the laws of gravity is quite another.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It’s not like these 300 pound guys, coming at a quarterback like an 18-wheeler going downhill without brakes can stop on a dime or magically veer off at the last second after momentum has taken over. Intent is one thing, overriding the laws of gravity is quite another.
    Yeah and its pissing players and coaches off to a point they are arguing these flags.

Rothlisberger has every Steelers mark franchise wise passing. The most yards , TD (336) etc than any Steeler. He is the 3rd on winning percentage in 200 starts behind Brady and Manning.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Bucs cheerleaders are hotter than the Bucs offense performance

What a stinker this game is.

Td Bucs that was needed

Its an absolutely ridiculous, reactionary rule and its pathetic how much the league is doubling down on it. What happened to Rodgers last year sucked. But **** happens. Not to mention there's a big difference between a tackle and falling on someone than picking them up and driving them to the ground. That I understand. But its gone way too far with the weight rule. Its ridiculous now that they can't even be form tackled anymore.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Another Bucs td now became damn interesting

Just put flags on the QB and be done with it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fitzmagic lost but he had 3 400-plus passing games in a row. Thats pretty good.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Fitzmagic lost but he had 3 400-plus passing games in a row. Thats pretty good.
    Well that 1 Int he threw wasn't his fault as they showed Evans stopping on the route . As Witten brought up it was a throw to the spot deal and where Evans stopped , Fitzpatrick didn't see him do that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Koetter mum on starter: Is it Fitzpatrick or Winston?

The best and worst of Fitzpatrick was on full display last night. Koetter knows damn well Fitzpatrick is only a short term solution, and that he's a journeyman for a reason. While Winston has been a moron off the field, on the field, he gives the Bucs the best chance to win over the long term.

An unfortunate by-product of the NFL's obsession with keeping quarterbacks safe:

NFL's new QB rule costs Dolphins DL remainder of the season

Koetter mum on starter: Is it Fitzpatrick or Winston?

The best and worst of Fitzpatrick was on full display last night. Koetter knows damn well Fitzpatrick is only a short term solution, and that he's a journeyman for a reason. While Winston has been a moron off the field, on the field, he gives the Bucs the best chance to win over the long term.

Well to be honest , Winston himself has irked the Bucs with his play at times as well. He's a 18-27 as a starter in 45 games and before this suspension Tampa Bay wasn't pleased with his decision making. So he was facing a make or break year. If he does get the nod he has to play BIG the next 13 games to really make Tampa Bay view him as long term guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    They never should’ve rehired him.
    Also something I've said in the past.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well to be honest , Winston himself has irked the Bucs with his play at times as well. He's a 18-27 as a starter in 45 games and before this suspension Tampa Bay wasn't pleased with his decision making. So he was facing a make or break year. If he does get the nod he has to play BIG the next 13 games to really make Tampa Bay view him as long term guy.
    Maybe Winston's seen the light after his suspension and will stop being such a knucklehead. If not, then Tampa will have to either draft another QB or troll the free agent market for a replacement.