Page 98 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2220
    Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Another new football league is starting up to be run by former players like Ricky Williams(I assume weed will be allowed on the sidelines. ) and Terrell Owens and others.

The Freedom Football League.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...terrell-owens/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    My predictions for the week:

Chiefs over Chargers- Chiefs win the division and then will be the #1 seed in the AFC
    Steelers over Patriots- Steelers absolutely must win this game or else they won't make the playoffs. Mike Tomlin should be fired if they lose.
    Texans over Jets- Texans win the AFC South and grab the second seed in the AFC after the Patriots lose.
    Browns over Broncos- a playoff elimination game. The Broncos inexplicably lost to the 49ers last week, and the Browns will finish them off this week.
    Falcons over Cardinals- The Falcons end their losing streak.
    Bills over Lions- after winning in the desert, the Lions will lose in frozen Buffalo.
    Bears over Packers- Bears still have a chance at a first-round bye.
    Bengals over Raiders- this is the last game the Bengals can win this season.
    Colts over Cowboys- the Colts are at home and need this game more.
    Dolphins over Vikings- the Dolphins will be energized from beating the Patriots, and the Vikings are fading.
    Giants over Titans- the Giants have won four of five and are at home.
    Jaguars over Redskins- the Redskins won't win another game this season.
    Ravens over Bucs- Ravens are poised to take over the AFC North if the Steelers lose.
    49ers over Seahawks- Seattle gets a Monday Night Hangover and loses a road division game.
    Rams over Eagles- the Eagles don't have the secondary to defeat the Rams, and Carson Wentz is out.
    Saints over Panthers- the Panthers lose their sixth straight game.

Despite losing, the Vikings will continue to hold the sixth seed in the NFC at 6-7-1.
    After seeing the Dolphins beat Miami and the Chargers beat the Chiefs, I am changing my predictions again. I think the Eagles will find some way to beat the Rams. They won this game last year. Changing quarterbacks may inspire them. The Rams may be sore from the beating they took from Chicago's defense last week.

Yah my heart sank when I heard the Eagles would be starting Foles. Its exactly the kind of crap you can expect from them before the Rams game!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yah my heart sank when I heard the Eagles would be starting Foles. Its exactly the kind of crap you can expect from them before the Rams game!
    At least they are not calling up practice squad guys.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    To be honest he played very well as their backup and ran that system damn well. He's ran Pederson's system for a few years in KC and Philly. So if your gonna have a backup QB , go with someone who helped your team win a Super Bowl here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Yeah, Foles did win them their first Super Bowl.

I think he deserves some slack, same with Russel Wilson.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great close Saturday game in New Jersey.

The Jets with continued movement to score a running td to take the lead 22-19.
    That was needed since 2 missed extra points by the Jets.

And the Jets show why they are a awful team since can't defend a lead with Texans rebounding to win a close game 29-22.

Browns won another!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-16-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Browns won another!
    And the Browns are currently only a game behind the seven win Ravens and Steelers. Amazing!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And the Browns are currently only a game behind the seven win Ravens and Steelers. Amazing!
    We'll add this to the list of evidence that maybe Hue Jackson really was just that terrible of a coach.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    We'll add this to the list of evidence that maybe Hue Jackson really was just that terrible of a coach.
    Kinda reminds me of how Jared Goff went from bust to star and the Rams became a force after Jeff Fisher was axed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Vikings didn't waste 1st quarter making it a joke 21-0 demolishing the Dolphins

Titans 7-0 at Rainy New Jersey
    Henry might have another great game, he did run for a td and did just run for a 1st down with a Wildcat play.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The announcers comically try and build Josh Johnson up as being worth a damn. But he hasn't started a game since 2011 and was outta the NFL a few years. I mean at this point beyond the defense and Jaguars being absolute shit on offense (Kessler is sacked nearly every down) ; they'd be losing. But right now they have a 3-0 lead. But I'm sure Gruden will feel this is great.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Awful Cousins helps the Fish a pick 6 reduces the Vikings lead 21-7.

Henry has run for more than 84 yards so that great game vs the Jaguars might not be a 1 game wonder.