Page 34 of 148 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Maybe Winston's seen the light after his suspension and will stop being such a knucklehead. If not, then Tampa will have to either draft another QB or troll the free agent market for a replacement.
    its one of those decisions that , yeah Fitzpatrick isn't the answer long term given his age and history at 35. But honestly there wouldn't be an issue if Winston had locked folks into believing in him there to begin with the last couple seasons. I mean it spoke volumes more players seemingly through the 1st 2 games rallied more behind Ryan Fitzpatrick than they did Winston.

They will have to look at the draft and FA as you posted. To find a QB to push Winston.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Bucs should put Winston in there for this coming Sunday, see how he does against Mack. Congratulations on your return, here's your reward.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

NFL News ....

- Baker Mayfield was named the starting QB this past week by Hue Jackson.

- The Competition Committee is feeling the heat over the whole "body weight" flag situation which has seen a huge rise in roughing the passer flags. Jerry Jones himself has came out about the new rule.

- With Amazon Prime getting to stream 11 games this season , the company is doing a 1st ever. They are pairing 2 female broadcasters for Thursday Night's game. The 2 ladies are Andrea Kremer and Hannah Storm. The 2 have done a variety of sports broadcasting and Kremer has sideline reported for games and Super Bowls. Now she is getting to be the 1st all woman announce team for a NFL game.

- The Vikings have pushed Everson Griffen (DE) to seek mental health evaluation after a couple weeks of not acting like himself. Griffen did not play during the Bills game and was sent a letter along with his agent he won't be back til he has the evaluation done. He is currently at a hospital doing that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I saw that the Chiefs and Raiders are both looking to trade for SEA's Earl Thomas.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

My predictions for Week 4

Rams over Vikings
    Falcons over Bengals
    Bears over Bucs
    Lions over Cowboys
    Packers over Bills
    Eagles over Titans
    Texans over Colts
    Patriots over Dolphins
    Jaguars over Jets
    Raiders over Browns
    Seahawks over Cardinals
    Saints over Giants
    Chargers over 49ers
    Steelers over Ravens
    Cheifs over Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    My predictions for Week 4

Rams over Vikings
    Falcons over Bengals
    Bears over Bucs
    Lions over Cowboys
    Packers over Bills
    Eagles over Titans
    Texans over Colts
    Patriots over Dolphins
    Jaguars over Jets
    Raiders over Browns
    Seahawks over Cardinals
    Saints over Giants
    Chargers over 49ers
    Steelers over Ravens
    Cheifs over Broncos
    Naw, let's make it WILD!

Vikings
    Bengals
    Bucs
    Lions
    Bills
    Titans
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Browns
    Cardinals
    Giants
    49ers
    Ravens
    Chiefs
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-26-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm really not looking forward to the Broncos getting smacked on national television. Figures it had to be a MNF game. And early in the season. Later in the season there might have been a better chance of it not being a laugher because that's when KC always starts to fall off (I'm sorry, I'm not buying the beginnings of a dynasty, especially with a team with their history of failures in meaningful games/playoffs). But this early in the year it should be a bloodbath with Mahomes playing the way he is and the Broncos secondary being a sieve among their many other problems.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-26-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to the Broncos getting smacked on national television. Figures it had to be a MNF game. And early in the season. Later in the season there might have been a better chance of it not being a laugher because that's when KC always starts to fall off (I'm sorry, I'm not buying the beginnings of a dynasty, especially with a team with their history of failures in meaningful games/playoffs). But this early in the year it should be a bloodbath with Mahomes playing the way he is and the Broncos secondary being a sieve among their many other problems.
    There is no talk of a dynasty in KC to be honest. The defense is basically rebuilding and allowing 30+ points a game. I mean the only real team that looks like a dynasty is the LA RAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is no talk of a dynasty in KC to be honest. The defense is basically rebuilding and allowing 30+ points a game. I mean the only real team that looks like a dynasty is the LA RAMS.
    We'll see. One of my criteria for a dynasty right now is you have to be better than Atlanta (yes, specifically them) in the playoffs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    We'll see. One of my criteria for a dynasty right now is you have to be better than Atlanta (yes, specifically them) in the playoffs.
    How about one of these teams wins a Super Bowl before dynasty talk starts. How about they just get to one

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    How about one of these teams wins a Super Bowl before dynasty talk starts. How about they just get to one
    Yah that too. But in the NFC the path is through Atlanta.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yah that too. But in the NFC the path is through Atlanta.
    Really? I didn’t know the Eagles relocated to the ATL. That’s news to me.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Really? I didn’t know the Eagles relocated to the ATL. That’s news to me.
    Naturally those birds are on the list higher than ATL birds but, for the Rams specifically, they have to get by Atlanta first to earn the right to stomp on the Eagles.

Naturally those birds are on the list higher than ATL birds but, for the Rams specifically, they have to get by Atlanta first to earn the right to stomp on the Eagles.
    The Falcons are currently on the bottom looking up.

Should be easy for the Rams then.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh I'm just speaking of your more crazy analysts on TV, the ones who are always saying flamboyant things for attention. I can't even remember now off the top of my head who it was I heard say it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El