Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2220

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The exact ranking is always subjective. But I don't think Romo belongs there.
    I'm no Romo fan but he had his moments. He was consistent when healthy. Who is better that's been playing from 01 - 16? I'd argue Bledsoe but I often group him with Favre's class. He barely played in the 2000s and not in the 2010s. Same for Vick, McNabb, McNair, etc.

Because that group I've always done this:

1. Brady
    2. Brees
    3. Manning
    4. Favre
    5. McNabb
    6. Warner
    7. McNair
    8. Gannon
    9. Big Ben
    10. Garcia or Palmer

EDIT: PALMER! I choose him!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-17-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

He fell off after his Superbowl win, but before that Flacco was ahead of Romo.

But within that time frame I see why you put him in there.

Wilson seems like another generation.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He fell off after his Superbowl win, but before that Flacco was ahead of Romo.

But within that time frame I see why you put him in there.

Wilson seems like another generation.
    Yeah, I'd take Flacco over Romo, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

No Russell Wilson? Hmm.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    No Russell Wilson? Hmm.
    Look at an early list a page back. BR is doing time frames for QBs
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of QB's , Denver bust Paxton Lynch has a new team. The Seahawks announced they have signed Lynch and he'll get a chance at being the backup QB there. Lynch's reputation was so bad (its claimed he'd rather play Call of Duty than learn a playbook) he didn't get signed to a team in 2018.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    No Russell Wilson? Hmm.
    I'm asking about "eras" I had a current list (nobody with less than 5 years):

Brady
    Brees
    P. Manning
    Rodgers
    Big Ben
    Rivers
    Ryan
    Wilson
    E. Manning
    Palmer

and a Mid-90s - 2000ish list:

Brady
    Brees
    Manning
    Favre
    McNabb
    Warner
    McNair
    Gannon
    Big Ben
    Garcia or Palmer

Because to me, Brees has been #2 to Brady for the same length of time.

Hence why I really want a Brees vs. Brady SB.

And I wanted to talk about if we're in a new QB era yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of QB's , Denver bust Paxton Lynch has a new team. The Seahawks announced they have signed Lynch and he'll get a chance at being the backup QB there. Lynch's reputation was so bad (its claimed he'd rather play Call of Duty than learn a playbook) he didn't get signed to a team in 2018.
    Seattle's gone from flaming hot to hot mess real fast.

Professional Commenter

Hey guys I am new to this community but i am a diehard chiefs fan what do you guys think about their chances against Bill belichick and the patriots?

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_80s View Post
    Hey guys I am new to this community but i am a diehard chiefs fan what do you guys think about their chances against Bill belichick and the patriots?
    I think it's 50/50. They are good enough to score on NE. The question is can they stop Brady.

My guess it ends with last team to score, like last time.

I am rooting for KC!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm asking about "eras" I had a current list (nobody with less than 5 years):

Brady
    Brees
    P. Manning
    Rodgers
    Big Ben
    Rivers
    Ryan
    Wilson
    E. Manning
    Palmer

and a Mid-90s - 2000ish list:

Brady
    Brees
    Manning
    Favre
    McNabb
    Warner
    McNair
    Gannon
    Big Ben
    Garcia or Palmer

Because to me, Brees has been #2 to Brady for the same length of time.

Hence why I really want a Brees vs. Brady SB.

And I wanted to talk about if we're in a new QB era yet.

Seattle's gone from flaming hot to hot mess real fast.
    Ah ok, missed that.

New era ... not sure when the cutoff for the new era you speak of would be. Be tempting to call it when the new Instant Replay system came into being in the late 1990s. As a result of that rule, the game changed.

We are probably at the cusp of a whole new era right now, and can close out the last one. This new era of protecting QBs no matter what. Tackling them is a tricky business now, and thats bound to affect things long term. Its amusing to me, though, that running QBs that somehow still manage to risk their bodies big time are suddenly the new thing.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Professional Commenter

Who does everyone think is going to be the number 1 pick this years draft I think it will probably be Nick Bosa but Quinnen Williams is another strong candidate. What do you guys think?

Who has that? Arizona? I know they were bad but didn't pay attention to them and what they need.

Professional Commenter

Yeah it’s arizona they got the first pick they should probably pick up Nick Bosa cause he looks like the most draft ready prospect but josh Allen has come out also as a huge candidate. But Idk if they need an olb or not.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

LETS GO CHIEFS! LETS GO CHIEFS! LETS GO CHIEFS!

Please Chiefs players give the Patriots the beat down they deserve so we as a nation of football fans don't have to see the SMUG-SMIRKY faces of
    Bilicheat and Brady at another Super Bowl.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_80s View Post
    Yeah it’s arizona they got the first pick they should probably pick up Nick Bosa cause he looks like the most draft ready prospect but josh Allen has come out also as a huge candidate. But Idk if they need an olb or not.
    Arizona needs pieces and offensive line has to be a big deal for them. As they were so bad they cut one starter after 8 games at tackle because he was so terrible.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.