Page 15 of 148 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Derek Carr is a punk.
    $100 million QB playing scared

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Derek Carr is a punk.
    Gotta admit, seeing Gruden get asked where his team's pass rush and answering that he'd have to look at the tape...

LOL. Sure. Don't know what decision you made that made it tough to get to the opposing team's QB, Chucky.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Gotta admit, seeing Gruden get asked where his team's pass rush and answering that he'd have to look at the tape...

LOL. Sure. Don't know what decision you made that made it tough to get to the opposing team's QB, Chucky.
    To Chucky’s credit, the Rams only had one sack too.

The lack of pass rush was because the DEs got tired because Derek was meh in the second half...

the media are beating the pass rush issue to death....

this game was on Derek.

He was Ricky Bobby dealing with the invisible Fire and it caused the team to implode.

Gruden needs to bring a real life Cougar to practice so Derek can learn to play with "The Fear"
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its said the offensive coordinator and Stafford are close but he's coming under fire due to lack of good playcalling at times. Like the Lions literally have no ground game in the last few years and the redzone offense is terrible. There was talk he'd be removed but Patricia kept him due to the friendship he has with Stafford.
    Get rid of them both then.

Blow this team the eff up!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Carr last night
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

What say you about the new MNF team? Personally to me the only good thing is McFarland. He was insightful last night with good critical analysis. As for the booth I found Witten and the other guy to just be loud.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    What say you about the new MNF team? Personally to me the only good thing is McFarland. He was insightful last night with good critical analysis. As for the booth I found Witten and the other guy to just be loud.
    They're okay.

I usually mute it and find the audio of a team I like.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Derek Carr is a punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    The lack of pass rush was because the DEs got tired because Derek was meh in the second half...

this game was on Derek.

He was Ricky Bobby dealing with the invisible Fire and it caused the team to implode.

Gruden needs to bring a real life Cougar to practice so Derek can learn to play with "The Fear"

"The Fear" is kinda stupid and Gruden did that in Tampa. Go back and look at the QB's he cycled through over that. Of course I hope the Raiders do this and Gruden fucks this team as he can't decide on a QB. Hell he spent the off-season insulting the backup QB's and releasing them. Before trading for McCarron .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

... why did they hire him again?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    ... why did they hire him again?
    To relive past glory and believe he could take them to a Super Bowl. And lets be honest with ourselves. With what they are paying Jon Gruden and what they invested ($100+ million) anything less is a bust. Plus its clear he's the GM now. He literally has more say in the organization than McKenzie who I think will walk away after the season .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Raiders need to give Marshawn Lynch 25-30 carries and take the ball out of Derek Carr hands.

Comically the Raiders are gonna bring back Martavis Bryant on a 1 year deal after releasing him 10 days ago as he faced a suspension. This after Gruden I learned nicknamed Bryant "The white tiger" as a slam towards him as someone you have heard about but rarely see. So why is Gruden bringing him back ? Because the offense only scored 13 points.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Comically the Raiders are gonna bring back Martavis Bryant on a 1 year deal after releasing him 10 days ago as he faced a suspension. This after Gruden I learned nicknamed Bryant "The white tiger" as a slam towards him as someone you have heard about but rarely see. So why is Gruden bringing him back ? Because the offense only scored 13 points.
    Carr is not going to target him either, soon as the ball is snapped Carr wants to quickly dump it off to the TE or RB.
    He’s afraid to wait for a WR to gets down field.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

this game was on Derek.

I mean...the defense can be lackluster along with Carr. Goff had all time to throw most of the game. And the Raiders secondary, especially Nelson, was not inspiring confidence. Goff could have connected on a couple of big throws if he had better accuracy down the field. Rams receivers had a step on the Raiders defensive backs.