Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its clear New England has WR issues and Brady can only do so much. All this talk of Gronkowski being the 2nd coming of Jim Brown has now erased since the last 2 weeks teams have schemed him outta the game from taking it over. The Pats gotta hope Gordon plays and soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great win for the Lions in a game that wasn't at all as close as the score at all, had it not been for the Patriots effective defense the Lions would have scored over 30 points.

The Lions played like Rockstars and showing best defense can be a good offense that wins TOP is a main reason why the Lions won along with the fast start with the Patriots not having any momentum the most they could get was a Touchdown.
    26-10 a Great win for the Lions and a impressive great SNF win for the Lions which is their 1st win.

The Phins have a two game lead in the Division over the Pats. And they meet next week.
    Look, I know the Pats will still take the East. But for a week I can feel good about the Phins and dream that NE doesn't make the playoffs.
    Long shot, but that would be so sweet.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Great win for the Lions in a game that wasn't at all as close as the score at all, had it not been for the Patriots effective defense the Lions would have scored over 30 points.

The Lions played like Rockstars and showing best defense can be a good offense that wins TOP is a main reason why the Lions won along with the fast start with the Patriots not having any momentum the most they could get was a Touchdown.
    26-10 a Great win for the Lions and a impressive great SNF win for the Lions which is their 1st win.
    Lets be honest here , New England had 3 WR's dress for this game and the 4th hadn't caught a pass since 2013. Beyond Brady , White and Gronkowski ...there wasn't much the Patriots had offensively out there. Right now the Browns could beat New England given what we have seen the last 2 weeks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Phins have a two game lead in the Division over the Pats. And they meet next week.
    Look, I know the Pats will still take the East. But for a week I can feel good about the Phins and dream that NE doesn't make the playoffs.
    Long shot, but that would be so sweet.
    3 DTs are out for MIA next week and Brady gets a new weapon and NE gets a big defender back.

Enjoy the week of undefeated enjoyment!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post

Well, I must say I was shocked and surprised at the Lions' win over New England.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Remember back months ago when I was told how there was no trade talks for Rob Gronkowksi and how New England was never gonna trade him ? Well months ago it appears they were all ready to send him packing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-bradys-my-qb

Gronk confirmed that he was close to being traded but claimed he'd retire instead if he couldn't play next to Tom Brady. He worked out a revised deal of course but the team that was close to trading for him...was the Lions.

After Carolina's Christian McCaffrey romped for 184 yards in the Panthers' 31-21 win over Cincinnati, I saw he had been given a cool nickname by Jesse Reed of Sportsnaut----Run CMC. Heh! I like it!

All in all, Browns have a decent start of season.

1-1-1 is nothing fantastic but considering from where they come from that's something. Plus, they aren't playing bad at all.

Keep up the good work lads.

Earl Thomas has taken his issues with Seattle moving slow on extension and not trading him very well. If I mean by well , I mean he's becoming a total jackass to his team. Telling reporters he'll practice whenever he wants during the week and just play games. He missed 2 practices this week as he claimed was "personal reasons".

The best line to piss off his team mates who are busting ass in practice ...

"I need to make sure my body is 100 (percent), and I'm investing in myself. If they were invested in me, I would be out there practicing," Thomas said, per The Seattle Times. "But if I feel like if I have anything, even if it's something small, if I got a headache, I'm not practicing. But I don't want that to be taken the wrong way -- I know I'll get fined."

Now I admit I support Bell for wanting a new contact because he's not showing up and half assing practice to get one. Or telling the team , well I'm investing in myself so no practice and **** off. No he's losing money by sitting out for a new deal and not half assing it out there.

Meanwhile Pete Carroll comically stands by this horse **** and claimed how Thomas played full speed during a game. Well its gonna catch Thomas at some point where a WR blows by him all because he sit out practice investing in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Earl Thomas has taken his issues with Seattle moving slow on extension and not trading him very well. If I mean by well , I mean he's becoming a total jackass to his team. Telling reporters he'll practice whenever he wants during the week and just play games. He missed 2 practices this week as he claimed was "personal reasons".

The best line to piss off his team mates who are busting ass in practice ...

Now I admit I support Bell for wanting a new contact because he's not showing up and half assing practice to get one. Or telling the team , well I'm investing in myself so no practice and **** off. No he's losing money by sitting out for a new deal and not half assing it out there.

Meanwhile Pete Carroll comically stands by this horse **** and claimed how Thomas played full speed during a game. Well its gonna catch Thomas at some point where a WR blows by him all because he sit out practice investing in himself.
    My uninformed take is that Carroll is desperate to stave off what's increasingly looking like a rebuild by trying to keep what's left of the band together. And, for him, that means putting up with Thomas' nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    So, why did the Raiders fire Jack Del Rio and give Chucky a 10 year $100 million contract?
    Because they are stupid. So stupid that they are giving the Bills and Browns hope of not having the stupidest ownership.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

And New England lost yet another WR ....Dorsett is down. And Detroit followed the Jacksonville gameplan and doubled Gronkowski and have forced Brady into turnovers to his other not good WR's. And Kerryon Johnson broke 100+ yards rushing to be the 1st RB for Detroit to have 100+ yards rushing in 4 and half years in a game !
    Imagine how the Pats could likely stretch the field if they had a guy like Brandon Cooks on the team...oh wait...

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Its clear New England has WR issues and Brady can only do so much. All this talk of Gronkowski being the 2nd coming of Jim Brown has now erased since the last 2 weeks teams have schemed him outta the game from taking it over. The Pats gotta hope Gordon plays and soon.
    If the Patriots best chances for improved WR play is hinging on Gordon, we might as well pack the season in now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    3 DTs are out for MIA next week and Brady gets a new weapon and NE gets a big defender back.

Enjoy the week of undefeated enjoyment!
    I am under no delusion of who the favorite is next week. But this week I can be happy.

Though the way they are playing, I don't see the Pats being a SB front runner this year.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!