Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The Falcons are currently on the bottom looking up.

Should be easy for the Rams then.
    I thought that would be the case last year. Well, maybe the Falcons won't make the playoffs but I doubt it.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I thought that would be the case last year. Well, maybe the Falcons won't make the playoffs but I doubt it.
    I wouldn't put much stock in anything till October ends. That's a better barometer IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jared Goff has lit up the Vikings allegedly tough defense to the tune of four first half TD’s and a 28-20 first half lead for the Rams.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Jared Goff has lit up the Vikings allegedly tough defense to the tune of four first half TD’s and a 28-20 first half lead for the Rams.
    The Rams defense isn't really performing that much better to have given up 20 points already.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great TNF game and the Vikings with a chance to tie the game.

First good TNF in a while.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The Super Rams defeated the Vikings in a great high scoring game 38-31. They proved they are better than last year's team by hanging more than 30 on the Vikings and defeating the Vikings.
    Possibly the Rams play again in a Super Bowl in Atlanta. Currently they are the best team in the NFL with having scored more than 30 points in the 1st 4 games of the nfl regular season.

Wow the Vikings after that great week 1 win defeating the 49ers have stunk more than vinegar and a skunk I know they still have 12 games left except it's still a miserable embarrassing 3 game losing streak for a team expected to go to the Super Bowl and a plausible Super Bowl contender.

I'm so damn happy I picked the Super Rams.
    Also I got eliminated from espn NFL eliminator challenge because picked the Falcons that lost to the Saints. 1 loss and you are eliminated from advancing and competing, you can still pick 1 winner a week with unable to pick same team twice except it will be for pride and a great record not for competing and advancement. Really should have picked The Super Rams that did defeat the Chargers or Ravens.

Pretty sure the TNF game Falcons Eagles was pretty good also which involved the Falcons finding multiple ways to choke. The Falcons never stop amazing and entertaining persons with gut punching chokejobs.

After wasting 3 games with Suckford he's a damn bust the Cards will use the damn QB they drafted. The Bills wasted 1 game with a bust ineffective awful qb Peterman so yes the Bills are less of a embarrassment than the Cards for wasting less time not using the qb they drafted.

During the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, Donald and Suh gave a clinic on how to sack a QB in this new era. You throw him to the ground like a sack of potatoes or you basically suplex him! Those sacks were like poetry, they brought a tear to my eye.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 09-28-2018 at 10:45 AM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    During the last few minutes of the 4th quarter, Donald and Suh gave a clinic on how to sack a QB in this new era. You throw him to the ground like a sack of potatoes or you basically suplex him! Those sacks were like poetry.
    This is like if Hockey decided to not allow players to check the other it's highly moronic. Football is a violent fast speed sport and it shouldn't be altered to flag football or 2 hand touch.
    Or it's like when Hollywood decides to alter a Rated R movie altering to the unnecessary PG13 it's unnecessary, moronic, and asinine.

If the qb stop moving 0 issues it's when you try to piledrive the guy that isn't legal and bush league if a player is suplexed when it's obvious the player stopped moving so he's down in a different way the play is over.
    James Harrison would repeatedly use dirty illegal moves and has the freakin audacity to shake his head like he didn't intentionally violate the rules, say he's not playing dirty or illegal that's so freakin moronic, asinine and delusional that it belongs in the asinine delusional Hall of Delusional right up there with The US landing on the moon is a hoax, any persons including Wade Phillips that say the music city miracle is a forward pass a mistake which no it isn't, any persons that seriously say the Patriots didn't cheat using Spygate when yes they freakin did they used watergate tactics and that's not what other teams use to obtain team signals and if persons seriously say they do they're talking out of their bum with 0 credible evidence to support that asinine unintelligent claim, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Rams defense isn't really performing that much better to have given up 20 points already.
    I think that going forward, missing Peters or Talib are going to be something to damage them in shootout games. Against Atlanta, Green Bay, or Philly, in particular.

The Rams are still scary good right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    This is like if Hockey decided to not allow players to check the other it's highly moronic. Football is a violent fast speed sport and it shouldn't be altered to flag football or 2 hand touch.
    Or it's like when Hollywood decides to alter a Rated R movie altering to the unnecessary PG13 it's unnecessary, moronic, and asinine.

If the qb stop moving 0 issues it's when you try to piledrive the guy that isn't legal and bush league if a player is suplexed when it's obvious the player stopped moving so he's down in a different way the play is over.
    James Harrison would repeatedly use dirty illegal moves and has the freakin audacity to shake his head like he didn't intentionally violate the rules, say he's not playing dirty or illegal that's so freakin moronic, asinine and delusional that it belongs in the asinine delusional Hall of Delusional right up there with The US landing on the moon is a hoax, any persons including Wade Phillips that say the music city miracle is a forward pass a mistake which no it isn't, any persons that seriously say the Patriots didn't cheat using Spygate when yes they freakin did they used watergate tactics and that's not what other teams use to obtain team signals and if persons seriously say they do they're talking out of their bum with 0 credible evidence to support that asinine unintelligent claim, etc.
    ... are you okay? We have a conspiracy thread FYI.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I think that going forward, missing Peters or Talib are going to be something to damage them in shootout games. Against Atlanta, Green Bay, or Philly, in particular.

The Rams are still scary good right now.
    Yeah, and all because of a coaching change that transformed Jared Goff from pedestrian to powerhouse. Jeff Fisher couldn’t spell offense, never mind develop one, but Sean McVay turned Goff and the team around, practically overnight.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fantastic Member

Should Miami win tomorrow moving to 4-0 and drop the Patriots to 1- that'll make things mighty interesting for the Patriots. Should the Patriots lose it could lead to not winning the division after some insane run of 12 straight titles or somethign but I would still expect them to make the play-off's. Still, there's 12 more games to go after tomorrow so I'm not hitting any panic buttons but as a fan I could be in unfamiliar territory if the Patriots start 1-3.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    Should Miami win tomorrow moving to 4-0 and drop the Patriots to 1- that'll make things mighty interesting for the Patriots. Should the Patriots lose it could lead to not winning the division after some insane run of 12 straight titles or somethign but I would still expect them to make the play-off's. Still, there's 12 more games to go after tomorrow so I'm not hitting any panic buttons but as a fan I could be in unfamiliar territory if the Patriots start 1-3.

Honestly the Patriots are needing Gordon to pay off and be that deep threat. This is the worst WR group Brady has had since 2006 when he had Reche Caldwell and all. And Caldwell dropped 2 TD passes that cost New England a Super Bowl trip. What is funny about that 12 seasons ago before the playoffs , Brady's dad slammed the organization about how his son didn't have good WR's. Tom to his credit tried to joke it off and said he liked the WR's he had then. But it was clear...he wasn't pleased with what had happened.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.