Page 36 of 148 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Pittsburgh Steelers revealed what they want in a trade for Le'Veon Bell and its a 2nd round draft pick and a good player as a result. The Steelers likely want a defensive player to help on that side of the ball more than likely.

A team that trades for Bell would have to see if he agrees to sign his tender offer at $14+ million and absorb the $10+ million cap hit this year. Bell would forfeit $3+ million due to his hold out. But the rest a team would have to take as well as try and sign him to a long term deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly the Patriots are needing Gordon to pay off and be that deep threat. This is the worst WR group Brady has had since 2006 when he had Reche Caldwell and all. And Caldwell dropped 2 TD passes that cost New England a Super Bowl trip. What is funny about that 12 seasons ago before the playoffs , Brady's dad slammed the organization about how his son didn't have good WR's. Tom to his credit tried to joke it off and said he liked the WR's he had then. But it was clear...he wasn't pleased with what had happened.
    Such is the cost of being a successful team, other teams vulture the free agents and any player that shares the spotlight of a successful campaign wants to roll that into a huge contract. And then add in injuries of the current roster and suddenly the Patriots don't look and feel like much of a winning team.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

My prediction is the Titans win a dramatic exciting close terrific challenging game 27-21 with Mariota throws 2 touchdowns and Henry runs for 1 touchdown, and the Titans defense has 1 fumble recovery and a int.
    The Titans win top having to defend the great CW and the Eagles offense arsenal less.

The Titans defense is a bend except don't break defending when needed including late in the 4th quarter with the Titans making a statement defeating a great team the defending Super Bowl Champions Eagles because a game that most persons don't expect them to win.
    Mariota is able to run when needed and is effective with passing the ball which is why the Titans win TOP, and move the football.

Titans use opening drive and strike first 3-0.

The desperate Patriots lead the undefeated Fish 3-0, and Packers threatening to score vs the Bills.

Titans just sacked Wentz because no block

Someone must have given the Titans defense a lot of bulletin board material.

Looking good them Bears.

A easy Eagles td that was a pass because busted coverage.
    7-3 Eagles

The Bears are steamrolling the Bucs resembling the LA Super Rams 28-3 what a utter joke.

The desperate Patriots winning 10-0 at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post

The desperate Patriots winning 10-0 at home.
    My Patriots are now up 17-0.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

how about that Johnny Manziel scored his first touchdown pass since 2015. Sure its not the NFL but it is the CFL

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Looking good them Bears.
    There was some grumblings on how Trubisky was doing thus far . Nagy himself said that his system requires a lot of learning and that he was gonna make it easier on him to get basically. Also he likes as a coach to discuss what things players like to run formation wise. Last year he said Alex Smith discussed some formations he ran in Utah so Nagy used them in KC. He's doing that for Trubisky.

Also Mack has yet another sack and has 5 sacks and seems hell bent on making Gruden look foolish for letting him go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I complain about it every year but I freaking hate that I constantly get Cowboys games here in CO. I don't care about this crappy team, give me some other NFC teams to watch.

And man, I know they're up 17-0 but the Patriots still look pedestrian to me. But then again I suppose the entire AFC does outside of KC right now. We're going back to my childhood where it was all about the NFC.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Patriots easily winning 17-0 what a joke for the undefeated Dolphins in the 1st half.

35-3 the Super Bears put in the 2nd stringers 2nd half.

Texans might get 1st win 14-7 if they can hang on in Indy vs the Colts.

This is just who the Dolphins are. Show some flashes on occasion but never deliver when it matters.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El