Page 43 of 148 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Atlanta is losing big to Pittsburgh 33-17 in the fourth quarter. A 1-4 record after today would put the Falcons in huge trouble in NFC South.
    The Falcons have really never recovered their mojo after blowing the 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well it finally happened for Mahomes...he threw an Int in a game again...he's thrown 2 of them. I mean we kinda knew that no way does a QB not throw a Int. But hey after 14 straight TD passes without one....he was on a roll awhile lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

With Kansas City obliterating Jacksonville 30-7, CBS just switched to the Baltimore-Cleveland game here in the Philly market.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

And the Bills rebound to win a narrow low scoring game 13-12 which is not astounding because tough to win a game with more than 2 turnovers along with not scoring a single td in a low scoring game while the Bills were able to score the only td.

At least the Chiefs are steamrolling the Jaguars so the Jaguars 30-7 so the Jaguars won't be gaining any ground at all.

I am very surprised by this Kansas City team really. I mean people were looking at this schedule of the 1st , 6 games and said ...if Kansas City can go 3-3 that would be amazing. But to sit and think , holy fuck they are heading to 5-0 (if things hold out) in this stretch and its ...well its amazing to see. And this game was one that literally had me thinking with Jacksonville's defense they will likely get at Mahomes. He's essentially a rookie and that defense is damn well loaded. Yet , Mahomes continues this run he seems to be on.

I'm just stunned at this stage since I really thought Gruden before he became a fucking moron was gonna win the division with Raiders.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

OT again for the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    OT again for the Browns?
    Cleveland should’ve won 10-9, but their kicker muffed a PAT and just missed his first game winning FG at any level.

Cleveland should’ve won 10-9, but their kicker muffed a PAT and just missed his first game winning FG at any level.
    So its another typical Browns game where fate seems to not want them to win ? lol

Ah well, it was kinda far.

But speaking of kicker, Crosby. 12 points missed.

12 freaking points lol.

Sweet Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Falcons have really never recovered their mojo after blowing the 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl.
    has more to do with losing four defensive starters(two pro bowlers) at positions they don't have much depth at, offense has scored 30+ in the past three games(before this one) so that's working now but now they've given up 37+ in their past three games

compare that to last year when the most they gave up in a game was 26

And the kick is good lol.

Gratz Browns.

That's a heart stabbing loss

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Ah well, it was kinda far.

But speaking of kicker, Crosby. 12 points missed.

12 freaking points lol.

Sweet Zeus.
    I can’t imagine Crosby NOT getting fired and soon.

Oh, by the by, congrats to the Browns.

NFL Tidbits ...

- The Steelers win today marked the 107th win for Mike Tomlin/Ben Rothlisberger as a Coach/Player combo. They passed the Steelers record of Chuck Noll/Terry Bradshaw for that mark and are now 3rd all-time in that paring.

- Its been said a big reason that Blake Bortles has thrown a high number of interceptions is his throwing motion he uses. Its said Bortles has a sloth like throwing motion that has led to a high number of Ints since 2014 . That number is now 71 interceptions since he entered and 13 pick 6's with those thrown.

How bad is the Oakland Raiders ? They likely would be 0-5 if the referees didn't give them the Browns game last week. This week the under-achieving Raiders are down 26-10 against the Chargers. Its almost comedy level bad at how things are going there folks. And this is what they are paying $100 million dollars for.